Just come back got 78m, what to buy?

mujammil

Hey i have 78m to spend on all equiptment, currently all i have are quest items and mini game items i.e fire cape, void, slayer helm, Fighter torso ,crystal bow etc. No armour or weapons you can buy from g.e

So 78 m what to buy? :D

I am goign to be doing slayer and waterfiends as i am trying to get 88 summ. I may do abit of god wars but thats about it, thankss.

MujGunGetDiv.png

-get a sgs (very usefull 4 slayer and 4 waterfiends)

-bandos plate/legs or torag/dh/guth plate/legs

-good range gear (armandyl, ranger boots, rune xbow, broad bolts)

lots of pots etc

some good healing foos (use sharks/monks)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

-get a sgs (very usefull 4 slayer and 4 waterfiends)

-bandos plate/legs or torag/dh/guth plate/legs

-good range gear (armandyl, ranger boots, rune xbow, broad bolts)

lots of pots etc

some good healing foos (use sharks/monks)

78m is nowhere enough to buy all that o.O is it? i need to check G.E lol

MujGunGetDiv.png

O yea forgot about DFS, get it instead of SGS...

Buy bandos, its a lot better then barrows armor...

Really? i dont think a +4 str is better than +20 in most defences.

I was thinking of buying:

Neitzinot helm, Fury, Torag's body + fighter torso, Torag's platelegs + maybe dragon platelegs?, dragon boots, whip, SS for waterfiends, karils, ahrim's for the occasional rock lobs, and im stuck on DFS and SGS =/

MujGunGetDiv.png

Slayer Helm > Black Mask

Fire Cape > Trimmed Skill cape > Obby Cape > Legend's Cape

Amulet of Fury

Bandos Chest Piece > Torags/Dharoks Chest (Don't use Torso as it has terrible defense stats)

Bandos Tassets > Veracs Skirt > Torags/Dharoks Legs (Dragon Legs aren't as good defense)

Abyssal Whip + Rune Defender/ SGS for spec (Sara Sword if you are training strength)

Barrow RFD Gloves

Dragon Boots

Karils Top and Bottom for mage defense on tasks.

Proselyte Top and Bottom for prayer tasks.

Range Void if you want to range some tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

DFS sucks except for tasks that would require an antifire shield anyway.

Since you have over 68 summoning you won't need an SGS for slayer, I guarantee it. Bunyip will heal you enough. Always.

For Waterfiends, I'd recommend wearing:

Helm: Neitiznot

Cape: Fire

Amulet: Fury

Weapon: Saradomin Sword

Body: Karil's

Legs: Karil's

Gloves: Barrows

Boots: Dragon

Ring: Berserker

Here's what I bring, but it'll be different for you.

2 super attack (4)

2 super strength (4)

15 prayer potion (4)

Enhanced Excalibur

Two Bunyip pouches

100 Swallow whole scrolls

Holy Wrench

Games Necklace (put in deposit box at barbarian outpost)

Teletab

Note that I use void and piety. You won't need to pray against ranged 99% of the time with karils, even with your def.

Slayer Helm > Black Mask

Amulet of Fury

Bandos Chest Piece > Torags/Dharoks Chest (Don't use Torso as it has terrible defense stats)

Bandos Tassets > Veracs Skirt > Torags/Dharoks Legs (Dragon Legs aren't as good defense)

Abyssal Whip + Rune Defender/ SGS for spec (Sara Sword if you are training strength)

Barrow RFD Gloves

Dragon Boots

I could buy all that including an SGS if i scrap the bandos, should i do it? is an SGS really that good? Ta.

Edit: i just read the comment above, and i tihnk im gonna go with him yeh i dont need SGS, just had a few other questions.

What are dragon claws like, are they just a PvP weapon or are they any good for training?

I was thinking of buying an AGS for a month and spending my first month back having fun minigames etc, so do you think the price of an AGS would drop enough to make a big loss if i bought and sold in a month?

Thanks, i'm off to manchester for 2 days so keep your comments posted please :)

MujGunGetDiv.png

DFS = Useless, Rune defender is far better. Whip is almighty, don't bother with a GS except for specs. As for Bandos, it's a tiny bit better than Barrows (VERY TINY) and sometimes even worse, especially if you're not powertraining. Barrows is like 3-5k repairs an hour for top and bottom. I personally wouldn't bother with Armadyl, just get Void.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Slayer Helm > Black Mask

Amulet of Fury

Barrow RFD Gloves

Dragon Boots

I could buy all that including an SGS if i scrap the bandos, should i do it? is an SGS really that good? Ta.

Well if you use a bunyip, I say the SGS isn't needed. I only use Dharoks chest and legs with a whip+def and a bunyip is more then enough for all my tasks. If you can get an Enhanced Excalibur that would also be a plus as it is a guarenteed 20 hp + a defense boost. The SGS is good if you either can't summon a bunyip (No more summ points or pouches) or you ran out of food and need some prayer/hp to finish something off.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I've got 370M cash and still I dont find the need to buy bandos. Keep your barrows armour.

Dfs isn't needed for slayer at all. Leaves us at sgs: tbh, not really useful either cause you miss out on dds specs, and there's so many healing methods. However, when high lvl summoning and using good fighter familiars, sgs might be very handy to survive without your trusty bunyip or unicorn.

The best thing you could probably do is just train with barrows/proselyte and whip, and spend your money on prayer potions to piety through tasks. AT least, that does make a difference. On the other hand, the ppots money is not retrieveable, whereas you can get all your money back by seling the bandos and sgs.

I've got 370M cash and still I dont find the need to buy bandos. Keep your barrows armour.

Dfs isn't needed for slayer at all. Leaves us at sgs: tbh, not really useful either cause you miss out on dds specs, and there's so many healing methods. However, when high lvl summoning and using good fighter familiars, sgs might be very handy to survive without your trusty bunyip or unicorn.

The best thing you could probably do is just train with barrows/proselyte and whip, and spend your money on prayer potions to piety through tasks. AT least, that does make a difference. On the other hand, the ppots money is not retrieveable, whereas you can get all your money back by seling the bandos and sgs.

Cannon before piety, though.

Just before i leave i think i will buy a DFS for the boss hunting etc, now that leaves me with a lot of cash, yet not enough to buy a SGS so im considering buying bandos =/ i still think its a pointless waste of cash though, any other ideas with what i could do with 45 odd mill in terms of equiptment, if i can;t think of anything else then could comeone tell me:

Would 45 mill be enough to get me to 88 summ by bursting/barrageing lobs? if so what mage level would that leave me at, if anyone could work out these calculations it would be GREAT.

I'm off shortly, ta.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Cannon before piety, though.

forgot about that one. You are right.

edit

45m should be enough for 77-88 summoning yes. Cba to search the exact rates but I think I personally paid around 15M for 82-883

Would 45 mill be enough to get me to 88 summ by bursting/barrageing lobs? if so what mage level would that leave me at, if anyone could work out these calculations it would be GREAT.

Seeing as it's about 75m to 99, you'll be fine with 45.

Seeing as it's about 75m to 99, you'll be fine with 45.

Awesome, ive always really wanted 99 mage, so could someone calculate what level i'd be.

MujGunGetDiv.png

burtsting to sum 99 sum , is 200m+ btw whatever

i'd play alot of sc (fastsc games are recommended) and buy crafting AND smith 99

He doesn't want 99 crafting and smithing though...

2j3qh46.jpg