Pm non-friends

Water

I support, it would be a very convenient addition. I suppose you got the idea from funorb?

However, a minor concern would be beggar/noobs pming you.

Especially when you can't hear them as you turned off public chat.

Unless you were to PM them first, they would not be given the option.

But... How would you know they were trying to PM you in the first place? And wouldn't taht also apply while you're trying to PM them?

Maybe a better solution would be a kind of pop up message or something that says " So-and-so wishes to be able to PM you" or something like that.

I don't see the problem there, if they pm you, you simply see the msg.

How hard can that be? ... ::'

It's simply a way of replying some message easier in the first place.

If they pm you, and you reply, you can reply him/her without having to add that person.

So it's still regular messaging...

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Exactly. If your private chat is off or on friends, they can't PM you. It's that simple.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I think some people didn't understand the concept of this idea.

Almost nothing changes at all, in any way. If you have someone on your friends list, they can send you messages when your private chat is on 'Friends', if they're not, they can only message you when your chat is 'On', no one can message you when your chat is 'Off'.

In other words, everything said above stays the same, the only difference is that it would be more convinient to answer when your friends list is big, or when your chat is on. If you want to answer a friend, instead of having to look over 40 online friends, you could just choose 'Right-Click' --> 'Answer'. It's that easy. If your chat is 'On', and someone messages you- someone whom you may not want to add, you can just 'Right-Click' --> 'Answer'. Instead of having to add them, possibly look them on your friends list, answer, and delete, it's just a simple right click & answer.

I hope this clears things up.

i completely agree with your idea =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"