Pm non-friends

Water

heya.

I'd suggest we get some new chat options!

For example, someone sends you a Pm, your friendlist is full -> you can't reply!

Let's just get a rightclick option on his/her pm so we can reply without having him/her added? ^_^

Oh ye, if any of your friends log in, and you want to pm, you still have to search him/her in your friendlist, maybe it's better just to add a 'message' option there as well?

So if you see '*some random name* has logged in.' -> you can pm him right away, by one simple rightclick! :)

Greetz Water is Nat.

Quick find code: 83-84-390-58696019

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Yes, I would love this :D

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Yes, I would support this. Both parts. I have had the first one happen more times than I can count, although I rarely leave my chat on anymore. And the second one can be annoying when you have 40 friends online at once. I usually turn my chat right off if I can't see every name at once. :thumbup:

I like it. And that's rare. I've thought a feature like this would come in handy many times. You can add me to the supporter list, despite what some people around here say, my agreeing wholeheartedly with a suggestion is a rare thing indeed and is worth being on a supporters list :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I like it. And that's rare. I've thought a feature like this would come in handy many times. You can add me to the supporter list, despite what some people around here say, my agreeing wholeheartedly with a suggestion is a rare thing indeed and is worth being on a supporters list :P

Haha, great :)

-too bad that I didn't make a Supporterslist- :mrgreen:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Haha, great :)

-too bad that I didn't make a Supporterslist- :mrgreen:

It's not too late ;) .

I support, it would be a very convenient addition. I suppose you got the idea from funorb?

However, a minor concern would be beggar/noobs pming you.

Especially when you can't hear them as you turned off public chat.

I support, it would be a very convenient addition. I suppose you got the idea from funorb?

Actualy, that's not a problem. If your private chat is off they cannot PM you, only when it's on.

What the suggestion is offering is a simple click&answer system. For those who have big friends list, and for those who get PMs while their chat is ON, and cannot add a person/ would not like to add a person, and still want to answer.

Unless you were to PM them first, they would not be given the option.

I never used funorb :oops:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I support this idea.

Maybe, as on other games, you could have a whisper option.

You just type /w(players name) and then you type your message.

The only problem with this is the noobs you would get PMing you all the time, but this could be countered with the option to "block" the person from PMing you temporarily, say until your next log-out.

Any thoughts?

Yes. Im a low level F2P, but its ok because Jesus loves me

Blackey120.png

Blackey120.png

245b84963c.png

Member of the Runescape Order of Jedi Knights|Click here for forums

I support this idea.

Maybe, as on other games, you could have a whisper option.

You just type /w(players name) and then you type your message.

The only problem with this is the noobs you would get PMing you all the time, but this could be countered with the option to "block" the person from PMing you temporarily, say until your next log-out.

Any thoughts?

I still think that a right-click is easier than typing a name, since some names are a pain to type/remember. #-o

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-