Help with protection prayers

Doomdevil321

No, he hit you through your protect from melee with the remnants of the dragonfire he spit out at ya.

he didn't hit through anything dragonfire isn't affected my melee its more magical and to be completely protected you need an anti-dragon fire shield and an anti-dragon fire potion

All Npc's will hit 0's on you if they are using a melee based attack and you are using Protect Melee, same for range based attacks and Protect Range, I believe Protect Prayers block 50% of the damage from players. Protect Mage work's like an anti-d sheild, I think

bloodfin711.png

All Npc's will hit 0's on you if they are using a melee based attack and you are using Protect Melee, same for range based attacks and Protect Range, I believe Protect Prayers block 50% of the damage from players. Protect Mage work's like an anti-d sheild, I think

yes i think player damage is reduced by 40% or less and mage protect does protect against some of the dragonfire

Protect from Magic is a substitute for an Anti-Dragon Shield or Dragonfire Shield on all leather dragons except for the KBD. On all other dragons, it is ineffective.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Protect from Magic is a substitute for an Anti-Dragon Shield or Dragonfire Shield on all leather dragons except for the KBD. On all other dragons, it is ineffective.

Not strictly true. It works on metals but only reduces the damage. I use it in CT when I go past the bronze. Max he's hit me for is 29 and the message says "your prayers resist some of the dragonfire". So it is a little help.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Melee protect prayer protects 100% against any monster that is using melee on you - with Verac being the exception if you're doing barrows...... whereas if you did it on PVP or in Duel Arena it's only 50% effective.

the mage prayer will give you some protection from dragons, but tbh you'll want to use a anti-dragon shield and anti-fire pots if you want to make sure that no dragon breath hits you.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D