Agility & Mining

Showwtime

Agility on brimhaven for a skiller? O_O. 2 shots and you die. Kinda wasting food. Im not sure on this one, but powermining granite i hear is best 50+

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wildy as a skiller :lol: Hahah your funny :D

I guess its best to do the barbarian thing, if your a lvl 3 skiller, then agi pyramid is also too dangerous.. so..

and yeah, start mining granite at about 50+

:thumbsup:

~8

Err, I am not agility expert so I don't know everything.. Thanks for posting though ::'

I guess its best to do the barbarian thing, if your a lvl 3 skiller, then agi pyramid is also too dangerous.. so..

~8

Err, I am not agility expert so I don't know everything.. Thanks for posting though ::'

Well, in the wild, there are skeletons everywhere, and with the agility pyramid, well.. I once went there with a level 3 skiller, and I fell down once, got hit 11, and yeah, I died so.. That's out of the question. Just do the gnome course till 35 and then go on to the barbarian agility course. Maybe switch to brimhaven when your like 60+ or so, so you don't fail that much...

If you need any more help, just PM me or post on my blog ;-)

~8

At 35 you're fine at the brimhaven agility course, it's not a 2-hit you do..

you lose HP on a percentage, so you may lose something like 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, or whatever, not exactly sure. just take cakes

As for anything else use their other advise, as im not much of an agility trainer.

Trevor92223.png

~8

I seen a lvl 3 skiller use the wildy course, she did just fine. being lvl 3 ment that the revs either didnt or couldnt bother you.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

At first for agility, use toy mice in the entrance to the rogues den, much better than any course.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

im not really a expert in ether but i am a master at finding the best ways to do stuff

mining- do iron till 80 then granite is good, for irons fastest mining use ether the mining spot with 3 iron rocks east of ardy (powermining) or if ur high summoning use spirit kyatt and dueling rings to bank the iron also u could powermine at the fishing coloney (were the spirit kyatt teleports u)

agility- thats a good plan but take good food or sara brews for life needed to get their (btw sara brews take ur life ABOVE max) also at the brimhaven u'll want cakes for the low amount of hp healed (the lower health the lower the damage u take) lowest and max u can get hit is 2 so u got a few hits in you

gaara%20guy1.png

gaara%20guy1.png

As a level 3, you will never get hit more than 2 for missing an obstacle in the agility arena. Just steal some cakes in Ardougne, go to the arena, and head back to steal more cakes when you run out. Make sure to take some cash, too, for boat trips and the entry fee to the arena, which I believe is 200 coins.