Farming run

vleademir

If you're just doing fruit trees, I start at catherby, then charter to brimhaven, then teleport to varrck (GE) for spirit tree to grand tree, then check there, then spirit tree to tree gnome village, then crystal to Lleyta.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

You might as well grow every allotment, herb, flower, and bush patch you can. Trees are faster, but since they grow slowly, efficient travel isn't a must.

Start at the Trollheim herb patch by teleing to Trollheim, then glory to Draynor. From Draynor, I hit Catherby next (tele to Camelot), and then Hemenster via skills necklace to fishing guild. From Hemenster, you can run down to the bush patch south of Ardougne. Then finally, ectophial to the patch near Port Phasmatys.

This leaves the 3 other bush patches to hit, in any order - fairy ring CIP to Etceteria, then skills necklace to crafting guild for the Rimmington bush patch, and finally combat bracelet to Champions guild to hit the bush patch there.

Keep a dueling ring with you, should you need to bank at a time when your route won't take you by a bank. This also comes in handy if you plant a cactus - pick spines before every run. It won't get you all that much XP wise, but the spines are worth around 2k each. 6k for a 20 second detour is worth it.

Just a slight adjustment to ^, if you have lumby ring 3 then cabbage tele is faster than glory to draynor, plus it saves you time either recharging your glory or teleing to your house (Plus lumby ring 3 is useful for the run restores). Also you can use any crop on the leprachans and they will note them, eliminating the need for a bank \'

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

This was mine run was I was farming: (If all went well I would get 30k exp from just this one run, plus all the exp from other runs w/o trees through the day. I use Lunar Magics also.)

Start in Edgeville, take spirit tree to Gnome Stronghold (fruit tree)

Run back and take fairy ring (CIP) to Miscellania (bush)

Khazard teleport and run north (bush)

Ship from Ardougne to Brimhaven (fruit tree)

Ship back to Ardougne for allotment

Cabbage-Port to allotment

Run to Falador (tree)

Run to Taverly (tree)

Tele to Camelot for allotment and fruit tree

Hope that helps with your run. It's always fun making up your own, though it can be frustrating sometimes figuring out how to work out your inventory. :o

Blakdragon39.png

Daily herb run:

Start at bank:

Cabbage port -> herb + marigolds

ectophial -> herb + marigolds

(optional: Troll heim tele if i have valuble seeds)

Camelot (+seers headband) -> get daily 120 flax -> herb + marigold -> fruit tree./pick cocnuts

Trees:

From catherby -> Varrock tele + v armour3 to get b staffs -> tree at Varrock castle

Run to GE-> spirit tree -> tree gnome village ->fruit tree

Spirit tree -> gnome stronghold -> fruit tree + tree

Teleport to Falador -> tree + run to dduid village -> tree

Crystal to LLeyta ->fruit tree

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

If you're just doing fruit trees, I start at catherby, then charter to brimhaven, then teleport to varrck (GE) for spirit tree to grand tree, then check there, then spirit tree to tree gnome village, then crystal to Lleyta.

I start at Grand Exchange, run up to tree, do Stronghold then Village, Karamja glove to Shilo, cart to Brimhaven, charter ship to Catherby, then crystal to Lleyta.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod