N00bs with pure names...

karin001

It's just a name. If it annoys you too much just look at the level or simply quit looking at everyone's username. A lot of people have such names, and ranting isn't the solution since you can't change it. The only way to prevent these names is to take extreme measures, don't you agree?

I know, I understand that. Just venting -.-

Rants forum rules say, however, that your rant must have a good argument and provide some type of solution. There are stickies and General Discussion threads for things like this.

Close your eyes, or don't right click on them...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I know, I understand that. Just venting -.-

Rants forum rules say, however, that your rant must have a good argument and provide some type of solution. There are stickies and General Discussion threads for things like this.

lol...true...plus if your gonna judge someone based on their name...you'd be prejudice...if i remember correctly....there was a guy who got muted for something about the same....lol

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=791919

div>

I think there is some legitimacy to this rant. When you chose a name, you know it's what people are going to judge you on. Your avatar will have a persona, based on what you make it do and say, and what it's called. Labeling yourself "PKerpr0_2315" makes no more sence then changing your own name to "Sup3r_s7tuden12" or whatever it is that you do for example. And names like "poopypoops79"... uhg. Plus no one does the same thing forever; when people with class-based names move on to other things you end up seeing a level 84 "lvl_3_skillz" slaying fire giants.

quit

I think there is some legitimacy to this rant. When you chose a name, you know it's what people are going to judge you on. Your avatar will have a persona, based on what you make it do and say, and what it's called. Labeling yourself "PKerpr0_2315" makes no more sence then changing your own name to "Sup3r_s7tuden12" or whatever it is that you do for example. And names like "poopypoops79"... uhg. Plus no one does the same thing forever; when people with class-based names move on to other things you end up seeing a level 84 "lvl_3_skillz" slaying fire giants.

You took the words from my mouth. That's exactly what i was trying to say \'

KARIN001.png

Honestly, do you know how hard it is to get a name at times?

Though I didn't help when I took a few just because they sparked my interest as unique names. (I.E. I took Invert Pure and Drago Gangst for some examples, and my more used Def Jam Tank).

Really, the name means nothing and we end up taking what we can get. (I'd would have liked Hitoshura but that was taken by the time I thought of getting it and Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call wasn't released when I first played RuneScape.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

pures start nooby, they continue being nooby, until they are either not used any more, or hacked, at which point, yes they remain nooby.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Every pure starts as a noob.

Not only does every pure, but every player one some point in their RS career started off at the bottom, including yourself.

Not every pure starts nooby because if you are wise you make a main go on with that and then develop skills to make a pure - I.E 1 deffence blah blah.

But in theory yes all noobs start nooby now because of the Damn trade limit. Back in the day mains would drop trade their pure obby capes glories ... ect... at a low level.

But most pures nowadays have a skill to back them up Such as high fishing,wc,fletching to get them the funds necessary to be called a pure.

KARIN001.png

The first pure account people make always has a n00by pure name lol.

They just want people to know that they're a beast pure account.

I think that defeats part of the point of being a pure. To hide the fact that you have very high offense at such a low level.

Prism_Swords.png

The first pure account people make always has a n00by pure name lol.

They just want people to know that they're a beast pure account.

I think that defeats part of the point of being a pure. To hide the fact that you have very high offense at such a low level.

And obviously it doesn't work very well to intimidate either, so it's completely useless.

But all names pretty much are just a placeholder for yourself, if you wanna look at it that way, so the name doesn't even matter as much as the person behind it and the character it represents.