ROK HAMMARS

hable

WHAT THE [bleep] IS WITH THE ROC HAMMARS WHY CANT IT BE [bleep]ING AUTO ROC HAMMARS I CANT [bleep]ING WATCH YOUTUBE FOR 5 [bleep]ING SECS CAUSE IM SO [bleep]ING EPIC AND I 4 HIT THEM SO MOST OF THE TIME IM HITING [bleep]ING 2S FOR HALF A HOUR WHY DO WE NEED A [bleep]ING HAMMER ITS JUST A HAMMER A GOD SWORD IS [bleep] LOADS BETTER AND IT STILL CANT [bleep]ING KILL THE [bleep]S WHAT KIND OF A SICK [bleep] CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA OF THEM ILL PUT A [bleep]ING STIK OF DYNAMITE UP HIS [bleep]ING FAT [wagon] SOME ONE LEFT MY CAKE OUT IN THE RAIN ALL THAT SWEET SWEET ICEING ROLLING DOWN!! I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE IT IT TOOK SO LONG TO BAKE IT :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

NOM [bleep]ING NOM WOOF THE DOG

99 Atk/Str/Def/HP.

Ha46le.png

Ha46le.png

ha46le.png

slaying the bordom..one task at a time

didnt you hear? im trying to kill stoofs watch youtube cook a cake and stop people from puting it out in the rain and keeping the dog from eating my shoes :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

99 Atk/Str/Def/HP.

Ha46le.png

Ha46le.png

ha46le.png

slaying the bordom..one task at a time