can u rap juicy

noble_aloof

without looking?

this is my challenge.

youtube yourself rapping juicy without missing a word, you cannot be looking at your comptuer screen or the lyrics.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

What the [bleep] is "rapping juicy."

?

:lol:

thats not me, i swear.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

u already saw my superior rapping skills on the swine flu thread. lets see wat u got

Juicy is a song by Notorious B.I.G., so "can u rap juicy" is asking if you can rap that song...aka repeat what he says but without rapping along with him or reading the lyrics.

OT - with a bit of practice I probably could, however I can decently rap several BTNH songs.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

if someone posts a vid i will post my vid (already recorded)

if someone posts a vid i will post my vid (already recorded)

Just post yours.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!