The video game Game

KbdSlayer90

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do post video game questions in the boardgame section? Just because it was originally a board game doesn't mean that it goes here! Put it in the video game section! Monopoly online, scrabble online and chess online are video games, they require a video card in your computer to play them!

external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ keycompete.com ~ compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com

Shining_Tears_ps2.jpg

Shining tears

Gotta love that game series since they all start with "S" (plus most of the games i've played for it as awesome).

• 2 weeks later...

HD_Remix_art.jpg

Now let's see if you can find a game that starts with X! :twisted:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm gonna presume that the "E" after "Episode" is the last letter in the title of that game so...

607px-Th06cover.jpg

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. The word "the" does not count as the start of the title.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• 4 weeks later...