Armoured Zombies

gorgoroth

Well soon as i reach 95 Ranged i'm going to get back to training my Defense a bit. I plan on getting 95 Def and 99 Ranged at the same time. Anyway, i'll probably train at Armoured Zombies for maximum speed. I was wondering wether or not using Void + Salve (e) + DFS would be good enough for them? I will also be Wearing Dragon Boots, Berserker Ring and i'll be using a Whip. Anyway, what i want to know is, will the Def Bonus from the DFS be enough for me to not use Protect from Melee Paryer?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Don't forget to pray and pot aswell, I've seen people hit over 50 with potions+salve(e), so you should be fine.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Don't forget to pray and pot aswell, I've seen people hit over 50 with potions+salve(e), so you should be fine.

Yup, i'm going to use a Bunyip awell for the minor healing.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

I doubt you'll need DFS. The defense of void is about equal to Proselyte and I do fine with 80 defense and Proselyte and a defender.

The only issue I can see with void is you'll be praying at the altar a lot more since you lose out on a big prayer bonus from the Proselyte and nietz.

I would toy with different configurations until you find on which suits you best.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I doubt you'll need DFS. The defense of void is about equal to Proselyte and I do fine with 80 defense and Proselyte and a defender.

The only issue I can see with void is you'll be praying at the altar a lot more since you lose out on a big prayer bonus from the Proselyte and nietz.

I would toy with different configurations until you find on which suits you best.

I doubt i will be using Piety. I might just use 10% Prayer which will last much longer. This might slow me down to about 85k exp an hour but atleast i wont have to run around recharging Prayer the whole time.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Yes you will hit higher with void but the best exp/hour is gained with Prosy + piety. Also stick to the defender there is no need for the DFS waste of att bonuess from the defender.

If you are dead set on using Void.. Then still go with the defender. Bunyip should be plenty enough healin power. The DFS is overkill defence.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Yes you will hit higher with void but the best exp/hour is gained with Prosy + piety. Also stick to the defender there is no need for the DFS waste of att bonuess from the defender.

If you are dead set on using Void.. Then still go with the defender. Bunyip should be plenty enough healin power. The DFS is overkill defence.

Alright, i want to use Void 100% so i'll just have to decide between running up and down recharging prayer every 2 minutes or using a lower prayer and only having to recharge every 7 minutes. Anywa, i'm planning on getting my Attack up at Armoured Zombies aswell. Should i use a Saradomin Sword or Whip?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Alright, i want to use Void 100% so i'll just have to decide between running up and down recharging prayer every 2 minutes or using a lower prayer and only having to recharge every 7 minutes. Anywa, i'm planning on getting my Attack up at Armoured Zombies aswell. Should i use a Saradomin Sword or Whip?

Whip + Rune defender is a lot better for attack and defense training.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Will a Spec Weapon make any difference to my exp rate? Like if i use my D Claws for speccing?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Will a Spec Weapon make any difference to my exp rate? Like if i use my D Claws for speccing?

Just D B axe spec, normal restore and super attack in that order.

I normally do it every other prayer recharge and it keeps me hitting high and costs about 200gp per boost.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

A-Z's are very good exp.

All you need to do is make sure you use bonuses - D Baxe spec, super restore then super attack.

Void will probably be good, but so far i have found Slayer helm (got nothing better), salve (haven't got enchanted yet), torags top, prosy legs, zerker ring, d boots, whip + defender and the rune gloves very good ::' So hopefully you'll do better with void.

They don't hit very much; but if it gets too much go for "super human strength" then the higher defence prayer and the double heal on HP points and you'll be fine.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

change the DFS into falador shield 2/3 this will allow you to use prayer anyway and so you wont need to go recharge that often..

if you see you get hit way to often, just get ur DFS

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]