What's The Fastest Way To Make Money?

ballerz145

Reliable: Double natures.

Really, huh. You think that double natures is a reliable way for someone who is unranked in runecrafting to raise a quick 120K?

I'm guessing that someone who's just been hacked doesn't have a lot of armor sitting around in their bank suitable for a godwars trip either. How about collect a few loads of blue dragon scales, potato cactus, or snape grass. They'll all get you your 120k pretty quickly.

Whenever I see anyone make a post with the words "double natures" I want to reach out and strangle them. Nobody who has (or is within 500 hours of getting) the required level needs to be told about it, or would even need to ask about how to make money.

Maybe I'm too sensitive about it, but what exactly was the point of even bringing it up?

You can get someone to Assist you with 91+ rc when making natures. I know my friend did it about once a day to get 30k rc exp and not have his wrist ///. So yeah...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you have pretty much nothing in your bank, you could always mine or wc. All you need is a pick or an axe, which it won't be hard to get those. Also collecting herblore seconds (such as the aforementioned snape grass or blue dragon scales.) Also killing unicorns for their horns. I'm not sure whether the horns or the dust is worth more right now, but you don't need ANYTHING to kill unicorns, though a weapon would make it much faster. If you have a not to bad set of items then killing green or blue dragons isn't a bad option. :D

Blakdragon39.png

1. reset password and PIN.

2. Grab some gear and kill green dragons. That'll get you cash really fast. You really only need a decent weapon, some armour (even adamant will do until you get cash for rune/high-level armour) and an anti-dragon shield. It's about 4k per kill.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK