[TWR] HP autowin T

Kosciej

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg you are still argueing about the points, but I'm argueing about war. I don't care we will get for winning 50 points or 500 points. We are in this league because here you can easy find war. We're training everything on the wars. I suggest rematch and if you really want this points and they are necesarry to your survive so ok mods give them points, but I want a war against you. If you have closest Sunday free it would be nice.

We are in this league because here you can easy find war. We're training everything on the wars.

Well said, its all about the wars. 8-)

And a rematch is the best request you can make.

t98jd1.jpg

Omg you are still argueing about the points, but I'm argueing about war. I don't care we will get for winning 50 points or 500 points. We are in this league because here you can easy find war. We're training everything on the wars. I suggest rematch and if you really want this points and they are necesarry to your survive so ok mods give them points, but I want a war against you. If you have closest Sunday free it would be nice.

It is you who posted this topic in an attempt to claim free points when it is you who failed to show up to the very own war you yourself declared. I agree that it is easy to find war, and fortunately all the clans who have declared on us up to this point have actually showed up on the time they proposed instead of posting useless arguments on topics such as these. We even waited 15 minutes for you to arrive, only to be flamed when we offered a rematch so we do not intend on wasting another Sunday just so you can insult us again.

As far as we are concerned, you forfeited since HP failed to attend the war. You are free to declare on us again some point in the future, however as I have stated previously, we will not waste a Sunday organizing a war with a clan which only shows up to flame.

TRL010.gif

lets make a rm and say that time of war is: 20:00 (gmt+1) l8ter lets say in not official place (massenger or sth) that it is 1h earleir and lets auto win it bocs som1 would go to fast to war

i think twr sucks ...

[hide=]i can get a warn and idc it[/hide]

Sorry for my bad English ;)

You pissed off this already me now. I do not understand your decision. Why did different clan from which we make an appointment on war they had not no from this problems? We made an appointment on the same principles yet. It was wished me you and practice LOL. I apologize for my weak English

Japa kurwa nie udzielajcie sie tutaj

only to be flamed when we offered a rematch so we do not intend on wasting another Sunday just so you can insult us again.

As far as we are concerned, you forfeited since HP failed to attend the war. You are free to declare on us again some point in the future, however as I have stated previously, we will not waste a Sunday organizing a war with a clan which only shows up to flame.

Where you see flame here? Say where? I suggest rematch, you get the points and don't cry, I want only a war. TR scared of war? I don't think so. So lets fight on this Sunday... 6GMT (?)

Japa kurwa nie udzielajcie sie tutaj

only to be flamed when we offered a rematch so we do not intend on wasting another Sunday just so you can insult us again.

Where you see flame here? Say where? I

090510211713.png

090510211840.png

Looky there ;)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

You can't war the same clan more then once a month.

Correction. The declared on clan doesn't have to accept more than once a month. That isn't to say they couldn't war if they were both agreeable.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

As clan officials i don't see the point in this behaviour.There was a time mishap,ok,people make mistakes.It wasn't hard for 2 officials to say well ok there was a mishap let's move this on to a later time when everything is sorted out.This wasn't the way to handle things. As officials you guys should be setting examples for your clans,not flaming and arguing and just blunting off people.

As far as the rules say

Clans may not declare on the same clan more than once a month in order to prevent point farming

My suggestion,if you want a rematch wait till the time comes and go about everything like humans

kris1p.png

Yep now I know we did a mistake. I presisted in my fault because of no problems with wars against other clans. Srry.

Titans could you reply on my earlier declaration (Sunday 17th)

Yep now I know we did a mistake. I presisted in my fault because of no problems with wars against other clans. Srry.

Titans could you reply on my earlier declaration (Sunday 17th)

I'm not our diplomat but i doubt we will accept after beeing flamed when we tryed to tell you you got wrong time. :shame:

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

I suggest declaring in the TWR forum, as this specific topic is debated to death (and they probably don't read it anymore). :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?