Salve Amulet

The_Fray

Well I lost my Salve Amulet (dropped it when I went f2p #-o ) so I am looking to get it back. My question is do I have to go to basically the entire quest all over again to get it back? I know I have to get to the 5th level but was wondering whether I needed to follow all the steps in the guide all over again or is there some shortcut to get to the area? Do I need Zealot's key again? When i tried to pick his pocket, I cannot do so.

I tried to do it without a guide but I was wandering aimlessly around the mine without a clue how to get past the 4th level.

Oh and I was also wondering, does the salve bonus stack with void?

Yes, it does stack with void. Also, you pretty much have to do everything again. You need to get the glowing mushroom or whatever and put it in the cart all over again I think.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

To specify, once you get to the crystal chisel+drop a bunch of shards so you won't have to come back for new ones. Then just string them and use with tarn's diary (found in your PoH bookcase if you've also dropped it) to enchant them if you have done the Tarn's lair miniquest.

quit