Alching degraded weapons.

ilovesilvia

Hi all, I bought a dharok greataxe yesterday and feel that it isn't very useful so I am trying to sell it. Obviously this is impossible since it has degraded a little. So now I am wondering if I alch this while its nontradeable what will happen? Will it alch for the normal 125k price or will nothing appear in my inventory? Please don't give false responses because I don't want to end up alching it and getting nothing. -.-

LOL.

Go repair it, then sell it in the GE.

You can repair at Bob's Axes in Lumbridge.

That costs 100k. Anyways it has barely degraded. Maybe some rich person will try for me?

LOL.

if its 'barely degraded' it won't cost 100k, Durh

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

That costs 100k. Anyways it has barely degraded. Maybe some rich person will try for me?

The cost goes up the more it degrades. Take it to bob and check the price.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

The prices to repair differ upon how much it's used.

Barely used=~5k

It costs 100k when it is fully degraded.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!