House layout

The_Fray

Well basically I have 70 construction but my house has nothing because I am not sure what to get and I am scared that I am going to dump money into the house before realizing that I have created a huge mess and have to delete a bunch of rooms and lose more money.

So what I need is suggestions of possible layouts, and also what can I add to my house that will make it efficient, useful and fun to use?

Thanks.

Have the rooms that border where you spawn in your house be your altar, portal room(s), and quest hall with a mounted glory in it. From there you can pretty much just put things where you want them to be. Having those three/four rooms right next to where you spawn will make it very efficient though. I need to move my portal room and quest hall soon becuase they are quite a ways away from where I spawn at for some reason. :x

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Also, don't waste money on expensive alters unless it is a Gilded Marble alter. Any other one is a waste.

The main thing I have to say is, don't block off rooms. Once you block off a room and can't get to it, it is a pain to get back.

Stellactic.gif

Also, don't waste money on expensive alters unless it is a Gilded Marble alter. Any other one is a waste.

The main thing I have to say is, don't block off rooms. Once you block off a room and can't get to it, it is a pain to get back.

Hmm I am confused how do you block off a room?

You can't access the door ways cause not all of them have 4 doors some have 1.

You can't access the door ways cause not all of them have 4 doors some have 1.

Ahh i see, thanks. Is there a ready made layout for paranoid folks like me so we can just go creating our house instead of worrying about making mistakes?