Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80fsh.jpg

80+ skill number 11 ftw? ::'

in this picture it looks like you are pulling a small person away from a big sea monster lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

80fsh.jpg

80+ skill number 11 ftw? ::'

in this picture it looks like you are pulling a small person away from a big sea monster lol

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol wtf? >.<

:P

the strange clipping with he person in the wc cape makes it looks like you are pulling a small man out of the water lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

hell i know it. it is my defining personality trait

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

84ck.jpg

Bump... -.-

did you know that your hand is dangerously close to an open flame and there is a danger that it will catch on fire.

in the event of a fire stop drop and roll.

if the fire spreads call a doctor

if the burning sensation persists for more then 4 hours please hesitate to call another doctor because he will probably be asleep... yea

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

85ck.jpg

And then you will pay for teh doctor fees because you are too cheap to fix mai nose?

youll have to find me first muhahahahahahah :twisted:

also how do you know that the idea that youhave broken your nose is not a figment of your imagination. this is possible because what ever you think is true may actually be false.

so the diea that you have a "broken nose" is a figment of your imagination or even someone else that imagined you.

man that can get confusing

what if the person that made you up was also made up by some one. and so on and so on, what then man what then. were all gonna die man. we are all gonna die. keep your eyes on the sky man the giant evil robot carrots are coming in all of their evil orangeyness. be afraid be very afraid. then the evil robot carrot will join forces with the evil trees then slowly take over the face of the world. :shock: :shock: :o :o :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: we need to stock up on herbicide and defoliant. lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

You should lay off the acid. o.o

86ck.jpg

And to keep people up to date with my plans, I'm cooking for a week as part of my clan's contest, then I'll be camping avies for 80 range, then I'll either get my melee goals (85 att 90 str 90 def) and 99 fm, I don't know which order for those two, and then I'll get 70 herb. :thumbup:

Yeah, didn't have to do much. :)

Range got boring already, so now I'm working on my melee goals - 85 att, 90 str and def, through slayer.

I'll only be doing these till sunday the 21st though, then I'm getting 99 fm. After 99 fm, it's back to melee. I'm doing firemaking at that time because it's holidays for me, so I should get it in 2 weeks tops.

And after my melee goals I might consider going for max melee.

66 Slayer last night, but was on glitchy computer and it froze before I could save the pic.