Fletching

My_Eggs

I have lvl 87 fletching and I want to get it to 99. I was wondering if there was a way to make a profit while doing this? I had heard making yew longs was profitable, but looking at the g.e. prices it doesn't seem that it will be if I sell them as unstrung... What can I do to make a profit? (I don't really care if its big of small)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

profit? i don't know...if you cut the logs yourself, you can buy nats and high alch them and make a profit. chances are you're buying everything though, so there isn't really a big profit at all, unless you count experience in another skill and not just gold.

Sadly, no "magic formula" exists for making profit...otherwise everyone would know about it. Find a good balance that works for you...lots of cash would mean gathering all the logs, the strings, and the nature runes yourself at the cost of your time.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

profit? i don't know...if you cut the logs yourself, you can buy nats and high alch them and make a profit. chances are you're buying everything though, so there isn't really a big profit at all, unless you count experience in another skill and not just gold.

Sadly, no "magic formula" exists for making profit...otherwise everyone would know about it. Find a good balance that works for you...lots of cash would mean gathering all the logs, the strings, and the nature runes yourself at the cost of your time.

I didn't say I was looking for a big profit.... Infact, I said that a small profit would be just fine with me. I'm just looking for a way to train fletching without losing a bunch of money.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If you buy yew logs and bow strings (at med) you can fletch and string yew longbows.

Then sell the finished longbows on the GE for whatever price they will sell for and your profit guaranteed and make a small profit.

^ Correct..

I was 87 fletch at the beginning of my memship last month.

I did some math..

Buy logs and Bowstring at Medium Price. Cut logs and string. Sell Back to G.E. at medium price.

^THis takes a little longer but keeps you sane. The cutting logs part lets you surf the web.

Quick and Profit:

Buy unstrung and Bowstrings at medium. String and sell back at medium.

^3x faster than cutting and stringing bout you need double the ammount to match bow and string method.

Personally, I did 2k at a time since it was a nice number.

THats all you needa know.

EDIt: Do take note of any price changes that may may occur and don't be discouraged if it takes 10 min to buy or sell, your getting a profit from this.

Rox_Sabre.png

env_ragnarok.png