[TWR] Downfall defeats Titans Revolution

Uffan5

bannerdf.png

After many weeks of disputing over rules for a war, myself and TR finally agreed on a war (see topic here viewtopic.php?f=216&t=786115&start=120 ). There was a mix up in the times but we got it settled and were ready for battle. Both clans pulled very nicely, and TR outpulled us which was very suprising on our part. However, the 2 man deficit didn't stop us from getting ko after ko. After TR piled our fall in leader Amateurnoob, i took the reigns and led DF for a solid 10 kills all resulting in ko's. TR then shifted the pile to me where i tanked for a solid 7-8 kills which gave us a tremendous lead. Floginmolly7 showed up big with an amazing lead to finish out the war. Our binders were unstoppable, and our piles were too strong.

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Titans Revolution's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=titans_rev

START:

tr1.png

DOWNFALL's START:

tr2.png

I couldn't get a solid screenshot of TR's start, but it is show in the scoreboard, and soon to come vids.

END:

tr3.png

WAR PICTURES:

tr5.png

tr6.png

tr7.png

Thank you TR for the fight =D>.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Gf Df =D> man you guys gave me an headache when discussing the time conflict lol so i though we had an rul with lowest ops attack first becuse of that :wall: oh well :thumbsup: we went to Rs Gathering after this and warred Tehnoobshow and StarryChelx lol (we pwnt both lol and i am still there) we did take out Amate fast and you k0ed Hagaon (THANKS for killing our Hag but sadly we dont get rid of him that easy :( )

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

At first I was surprised we managed to pull as much as we did with our recent problems, however our organization still turned out to be evidently rusty on this occasion.

Gf DF, hopefully we can get a rematch when we get back on our feet ::'

TRL010.gif