Summoning

Aslan

I have the charms for 82.As everyone else thinks 88 would be nice because I could access the pony.I have 2 options in mind: 1->lobsters 2->w'fiends.

1.I have 2 questions about this.a)I can cast smoke barrage,which is cheaper in terms of costs and more xp than ice bursting. Should I go with this or resort to ice bursting? b)For 88,I'll need~2.4m xp from 82(if my calculations are correct).I'll be using all the charms.I was wondering if anyone knows the summoning xp/1k casts(not an exact number because pouches made may vary).

2.a)Does a karil top make that much of a difference?(instead of a black d'hide one).

B)[hide=]scgcyh.png[/hide] Any changes needed?(1.I won't buy a fury.2.Yes,I pray flick because I don't fall asleep that way.

I have the charms for 82.As everyone else thinks 88 would be nice because I could access the pony.I have 2 options in mind: 1->lobsters 2->w'fiends.

1.I have 2 questions about this.

a)I can cast smoke barrage,which is cheaper in terms of costs and more xp than ice bursting. Should I go with this or resort to ice bursting?

b)For 88,I'll need~2.4m xp from 82(if my calculations are correct).I'll be using all the charms.I was wondering if anyone knows the summoning xp/1k casts(not an exact number because pouches made may vary).

2.a)Does a karil top make that much of a difference?(instead of a black d'hide one).

You might want to copy paste... that was really hard to read.

To answer your questions, I would definitely get 88. Not just for the pony, but for the combat familiars, along with BoB, and other useful familiars. To answer the rest, check out the Rock lobster guide in the AoW.

Edit: For waterfiends, look at the Summoning guide in my sig. It should help you. But for starters. 2 PURE SETS VERY IMPORTANT, no food, and more Prayer pots.

Edit: About waterfiends, GET A KARILS TOP.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Don't bring the placeholder charms

Bring some food in place of it because it will take some time to get green and blue charms

Remember to bank the games necklace because waterfiends drop those water orbs.

Ahh... I missed that. But instead of the food, bring more Prayer pots. Bring a house teletab.

inuyashakent-2.png

All that's been posted about Waterfiends is correct.

For Lobsters, ice burst is the best.

From 82, you'll need:

2,573 Granite Lobsters

3,026 Swamp Titans

So about 5600 crimsons. It's about 266 crimsons per 1k bursts. So if you don't use any greens or golds, it'll take you 21k bursts to get the charms. With other colors, I'd guess at around 18k bursts.

All that's been posted about Waterfiends is correct.

For Lobsters, ice burst is the best.

From 82, you'll need:

2,573 Granite Lobsters

3,026 Swamp Titans

So about 5600 crimsons. It's about 266 crimsons per 1k bursts. So if you don't use any greens or golds, it'll take you 21k bursts to get the charms. With other colors, I'd guess at around 18k bursts.

I thought it was ~180 crimsons/1k bursts?

inuyashakent-2.png

According to RSWiki:

Ice Burst costs 1038 coins for each cast.

Smoke Barrage costs 1820 coins for each cast.

So, if you want charms, you have the two options of rock lobsters and waterfiends as you stated. One thing is for certain - Waterfiend's don't lose money, infact, if you have high defence, you MAKE money and get virtually free charms. Piety and Super sets are very important here. I personally choose the Enhanced Excalibur and Pure sets, however.

Tbh, if you could make 800k per hour or so, or have a tremendously large cashpile in your bank right now, go for Rock Lobster hunting, it (apparently) works out around 240 crimsons per 1k casts. Imo, Rock Lobsters are very dangerous for those who lag alot (like me -.-) as you can go from full health to 1 digit numbers in SECONDS because mage robes are easy to pierce + the fact that 9 rock lobsters hitting at around 2-3 game ticks per round maxing 11's each are very deadly.

Imo, I'd choose Waterfiending for it's low cost, relatively high melee xp per hour and the relative safety of them.

According to RSWiki:

Ice Burst costs 1038 coins for each cast.

Smoke Barrage costs 1820 coins for each cast.

So, if you want charms, you have the two options of rock lobsters and waterfiends as you stated. One thing is for certain - Waterfiend's don't lose money, infact, if you have high defence, you MAKE money and get virtually free charms. Piety and Super sets are very important here. I personally choose the Enhanced Excalibur and Pure sets, however.

Tbh, if you could make 800k per hour or so, or have a tremendously large cashpile in your bank right now, go for Rock Lobster hunting, it (apparently) works out around 240 crimsons per 1k casts. Imo, Rock Lobsters are very dangerous for those who lag alot (like me -.-) as you can go from full health to 1 digit numbers in SECONDS because mage robes are easy to pierce + the fact that 9 rock lobsters hitting at around 2-3 game ticks per round maxing 11's each are very deadly.

Imo, I'd choose Waterfiending for it's low cost, relatively high melee xp per hour and the relative safety of them.

Piety + Unicorn = still gain money. Yay for Waterfiends. \'

inuyashakent-2.png

Oh lol, I didn't relise it was your topic 2noob <3

Anyway, i would advise you to go WF's. Personally i am going to burst lobs (that's if i don't quit) because i have a goal for 99 mage, so i mgiht aswell get 88 summ along the way.

You have nice melle stats, 90-90-90 so you shold get a lot of crims per hour whilst profiting, SGS Yip and your stats means you will do perfect there. Oh and take a super restore over the summ pot.

I take pure sets along with brew + rest, that's because the extra hp is helpful for me, i only brew when i am repotting all pots.

And personally i think you sholdn't piety as it takes up prayer QUICK, just pro range when hp is under 75 and pro 10% str when you are above 75 HP.

Hope i helped :)

MujGunGetDiv.png