And the next in the series is....

Rosanante1

As an avid quester I'm sitting around in anticipation of the next big quest. It was mooted that he 150th quest was postponed and we had to make do with the chosen commander. A good quest granted but not a landmark.

So I was thinking we've had:

Champions quest

Heroes quest

Legends quest

What could be next? I can't think of a decent enough noun for the next quest / guild. Any ideas?

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Next Grandmaster quest is "Mystery of the Marajhatta" or however the hell you spell it.

That was the first name for the "Tale of the Muspah" quest. :-w

Id like to have the rank of Grandmaster. :mrgreen:

Next Grandmaster quest is "Mystery of the Marajhatta" or however the hell you spell it.

Are you sure? Cause in quick chat, there was like "I'm doing quest: Mystery of the Marajhatta"

Are you sure? Cause in quick chat, there was like "I'm doing quest: Mystery of the Marajhatta"

That was right around when tales of the muspah came out. It was the original name for that quest.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I was thinking about quest guilds last night, i've been wanting something higher than Legends for a long time, I used to always like the thought of a 'Gods Guild'. :lol:

But lately, thanks to Whilst Guthix Sleeps, I've been thinking the next new quest guild (if it ever happens) would be to join Crux Eqal as a full pledged member, giving us access to some sort of secret hideout. It would offer us a new store with some new equipment. And offer us another bank and training spot much like the legends guild.

Ever since the Taverly graphics update, I've hoped we would get the newer Druids robes, rather than the boring white robes we still have, perhaps this guild would give us access to the Crux Eqal Druid robes, providing the best prayer boost in the game, at the cost of offering little or no defence.

The Guardians of Armadyl could also get roped into the group too (like some sort of pact brotherhood) and offer to repair the Staff of Armadyl to be used as a new mage weapon, aka, the mage's answer to the Godsword. They could make up some plot that it get's destroyed in a later quest, with one small fragment remaining that get's reforged albeit into a weaker staff and awarded to you.

Heck they could even throw in a quarter of a dragon kiteshield being sold at the store, and you have to do god knows what to get the other 3 parts :lol:

They could also throw in a high level slayer monster too, something that drops dark boots. :lol:

I've been fond of the idea of a new guild for a long time, it's sort of nostalgic, we don't have very many oppurtunities for new guilds nowadays and I miss it and Legends guild doesn't feel all that legendary since becoming easier to get into compared to RSC times.

Edit - I went completely off onto just discussing my fantasies of guilds! Whoops!

So, for titles, there isn't really very many titles that sound better than being a Legend, imo. So joining Crux Eqal and taking the role of a Guardian of Guthix...I think being a Guardian of a God sounds better than just being a Legend :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

Okay so we've gone from GrandMaster as a descriptive to the title of the new quest / guild. Yeh that gets my vote.

Free entry to the GrandMasters Guild. :thumbsup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

That was right around when tales of the muspah came out. It was the original name for that quest.

Nope: Mystery of the Majarrhat is the quest series name for this branch of quests, the only one currently being "The tale of the Muspah"

It's similar to the dwarf quest series of "Rise of the red axe", none of the quests take this name, but it is the overall quest branch name.

2v8sgvs.png

Nope: Mystery of the Majarrhat is the quest series name for this branch of quests, the only one currently being "The tale of the Muspah"

It's similar to the dwarf quest series of "Rise of the red axe", none of the quests take this name, but it is the overall quest branch name.

yeah, but "rise of the red axe" ISNT in quickchat. mystery of the mahjharatt, however, is. it WAS the original name for the quest
I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I was thinking about quest guilds last night, i've been wanting something higher than Legends for a long time, I used to always like the thought of a 'Gods Guild'. :lol:

But lately, thanks to Whilst Guthix Sleeps, I've been thinking the next new quest guild (if it ever happens) would be to join Crux Eqal as a full pledged member, giving us access to some sort of secret hideout. It would offer us a new store with some new equipment. And offer us another bank and training spot much like the legends guild.

Ever since the Taverly graphics update, I've hoped we would get the newer Druids robes, rather than the boring white robes we still have, perhaps this guild would give us access to the Crux Eqal Druid robes, providing the best prayer boost in the game, at the cost of offering little or no defence.

The Guardians of Armadyl could also get roped into the group too (like some sort of pact brotherhood) and offer to repair the Staff of Armadyl to be used as a new mage weapon, aka, the mage's answer to the Godsword. They could make up some plot that it get's destroyed in a later quest, with one small fragment remaining that get's reforged albeit into a weaker staff and awarded to you.

Heck they could even throw in a quarter of a dragon kiteshield being sold at the store, and you have to do god knows what to get the other 3 parts :lol:

They could also throw in a high level slayer monster too, something that drops dark boots. :lol:

I've been fond of the idea of a new guild for a long time, it's sort of nostalgic, we don't have very many oppurtunities for new guilds nowadays and I miss it and Legends guild doesn't feel all that legendary since becoming easier to get into compared to RSC times.

Edit - I went completely off onto just discussing my fantasies of guilds! Whoops!

So, for titles, there isn't really very many titles that sound better than being a Legend, imo. So joining Crux Eqal and taking the role of a Guardian of Guthix...I think being a Guardian of a God sounds better than just being a Legend :lol:

I like this idea a lot. You could even go into some sort of sub-quest after joining to become a guardian of Armadyl as well.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

yeah, but "rise of the red axe" ISNT in quickchat. mystery of the mahjharatt, however, is. it WAS the original name for the quest

'Mysteries' causes 'Mahjharrat' to be plural.

If it was the original name, it would have been called Myserty of the Majharrat, which is sungular.

Therefore, you can expect future quests in this series to go into the background of certain Mahjharrat, prehaps creating allies and enemies in the process. But speculation is for another thread.

2v8sgvs.png

Taken from Runescape main site with new quest:

Weve been calling this quest series Mysteries of the Mahjarrat here in the Jagex office. It is going to be tying together a few lose ends from various quests, and hopefully bringing more cohesion to parts of the Runescape mythology and storyline. While were starting the quest series with low-level requirements, later quests will have progressively higher requirements as we draw in the different existing storylines. Additionally, Missing My Mummy also ties into some of the ongoing desert storylines.

Me - 1

Death - 0

2v8sgvs.png