lvl 1 def pure

iskateandpk4

hi, okay i have a one def pure and i was wondering whats the best setup to wear. i currently have mith gloves climbing boots str ammy and green d hide chaps. my stats are 20 mage(im gonna get it up) 48 range 32 att and 34 str. can anyone tell me what has the best def bonus and loot pretty cool at the same time.

2_am_10_hp.png

My suggestion: Don't be a stupid pure. Pures suck. You get little recognition, a much harder time doing quests, inability to wear good armor, and if you pk, you get owned by the simplest weapon because it can hit you every time. You can't accept rewards from certain quests or can't do certain quests.

PM me for fitocracy invite

My suggestion: Don't be a stupid pure. Pures suck. You get little recognition, a much harder time doing quests, inability to wear good armor, and if you pk, you get owned by the simplest weapon because it can hit you every time. You can't accept rewards from certain quests or can't do certain quests.

coming from a level 85 with 87 quest points? riiiiight.. like you would know :roll:

if we're talking best armor for overall i'd say:

climbing boots/ranger boots

robin hood hat/bear helmet

khazard plate/leather top

black chaps

addy gloves? (is it possible?)

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I've seen enough to know. Actually, I'm 87 combat. It just hasn't factored in yet in my signature and because of summoning.

then stop talking to pures like your some god over them. its obvious in this day in age that they have mains (probably better than you) and the sole goal of them is to -PK-, not quest. if someone has decided to base a character around pking and train their stats around 1 defense, one random 'pure' flamer isn't going to change their minds. stop trying to get your post count up and try to HELP, thats what these forums are for, right?

you've seen enough to know? here's a thought- how many master quests have you beaten? if its over 0/8, maybe I'll show some respect for you.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

please refrain from giving advice on something you know nothing about, you only make yourself look like a tool. And just for your personal knowledge, pure's don't get "owned by the simplest weapon", a pure's strength is in his offence... you don't need a defence when you keep your enemy eating to stay alive. I have a range tank that's level 83... almost as high as your main account. And while I prefer having a range tank over a 1 def pure, from personal experience let me tell you by the level 80's a 1 def pure is something to fear. i've killed my fair share of them, but that is mostly do to the fact that range tanks are ridiculously over-powered and if we get a lucky drag bolt spec we can hit in the upper 40's at my level. Believe me when I tell you, pkers by the mid 80s have a healthy respect for 1 def pures... if they don't, they may just find a little message at the bottom of their screen and it goes a little something like, "oh dear! you have died"

pandapk2.jpg

thank you.

yea i made a 1 def pure cause i was sick of my void pure. So can i get the bear helm without getting the prayer xp?

You can get it, but you can't replace it if you lose it.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

how do i do get it without finishing though?

If i remember right you didnt have to finish the quest for it

but i did that quest ages ago lol

plus, are pures able to wield d scim w/o completing mm?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

you have to complete it, but you don't get the exp unless you talk to the "guy" (its been too long)

you have to complete it, but you don't get the exp unless you talk to the "guy" (its been too long)

It has been too long

I did the quest ages ago like everyone else so I didnt remember. thanks

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

dscim, yes, you need to finish mm, but you dont need to talk to daero after, he will give att/str/def xp (which, as a pure, you dont want).

also, it is possible to get addy rfd gloves with 1 def, i have them :thumbup: it involves getting all the gear you need for the rfd monkey subquest, and finding an evil tree on ape atoll and using the spirit tree teleport. once you finish the quest you also unlock the ape atoll teleport, which is nice if you want to go back and use the agility area.

and if you havent trained prayer, do as many quests as you can that give prayer xp.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore