99 defence via chins?

I_am_Geed

a few people have told me that you can gain 140k/h def exp chinning in ape atoll

now if this is true how many chins do you estimate will get me to 99 and how much will it cost?

Picture2.png

epic sw product :lol:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Wish I can answer... wait, what are your melee stats? If they are in the 90's and you have piety and salve e.... you can always kill az's for 100k xp (profitable if you want) per hour.... It's extremely costly to chin it up, so uhmmmm, if you want to be a high level main, then train at armoured zombies, if you want to be a range tank, be a sw/pc product.

Seeing as your range level is fairly low compared to the level that you need to chin effectively, I would stay off of chins. I would continue to stay at soul wars as that is the best experience you can get at your level.

if ur range lvl is below 80... dont bother imo

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

Yeah i'v kinda figured out that chinning would be a really bad idea.

Going to the same place with Prayer Gear + Salve(e) works really well though

Tbh, I went from 90-almost 96 on Armored Zombies, im sick of them

And I didnt add Zezima, Zezima actually had me added at one point, so yeah. (hard to believe but true tbh, ill look for a pic of me in his cc with a smiley lol, but i hear hes a lot more arrogant nw hes a mod)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png