Another boneheaded move by Jagex

Dragonlordjl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to be in a members server, pay for it!Cant trust Jagex with the credit card?Then go to your local Target and buy a cash card.

That isn't what this thread is about at all. It's about the "low" number of PvP worlds. Which unless they start filling up on a regular basis, I don't see as an issue.

Just make some other worlds into PVP worlds, having 2 pvp worlds sucks [wagon].

Homeworlds can go die in a hole.

Selfish pvper. Jagex should have made new worlds for pvp in the first place.

Who cares about homeworlds, its easy to change to another world, very, very easy.

PVPers on the other hand, can't just "change" to another world, because that other world dosent exist.

So, i think its you that are selfish, because a little pain for you, fixes alot of pain for PVPers, hey look, jagex took my homeworld, time to tell my clan/whatever and take like 5 seconds to pick a new world and relocate.

O.O

Who cares about homeworlds, its easy to change to another world, very, very easy.

PVPers on the other hand, can't just "change" to another world, because that other world dosent exist.

So, i think its you that are selfish, because a little pain for you, fixes alot of pain for PVPers, hey look, jagex took my homeworld, time to tell my clan/whatever and take like 5 seconds to pick a new world and relocate.

Old habits die hard. You've been used to clicking, say world 21 for years, but suddenly Jagex changes it into a PvP world. You have to change your habit, and I can tell you is not easy.

Why don't you just admit its Jagex's freaking fault for not creating some new worlds and making them PvP Worlds?

And don't be idiotic. Every PvP world I see has less than a 1000 players, and most of those worlds have even lesser than normal worlds. So why shouldn't Jagex just remove some of those freaking worlds to consolidate more players in the fewer PvP Worlds.

And you have a WHOLE WORLD to PK in. Isn't it enough already?

PvP Worlds can go and die in a smelly hole for all I care.

And don't be idiotic. Every PvP world I see has less than a 1000 players
I could say the same for non-PvP worlds at non peak times but does that mean they should be removed?

There are about 200-300 people whenever I check.

Other than world 21 or whatever "first" PvP World.

Old habits die hard. You've been used to clicking, say world 21 for years, but suddenly Jagex changes it into a PvP world. You have to change your habit, and I can tell you is not easy.

Why don't you just admit its Jagex's freaking fault for not creating some new worlds and making them PvP Worlds?

And don't be idiotic. Every PvP world I see has less than a 1000 players, and most of those worlds have even lesser than normal worlds. So why shouldn't Jagex just remove some of those freaking worlds to consolidate more players in the fewer PvP Worlds.

Maybe its timezones, but i often see more than 800 people in PVP worlds.

Anyway, you have a whole like, what 150 worlds to skill in, we only want a few more PVP worlds.

O.O

Maybe its timezones, but i often see more than 800 people in PVP worlds.

Anyway, you have a whole like, what 150 worlds to skill in, we only want a few more PVP worlds.

You have to get this straight that MANY of the 150 worlds are NOT for skilling. Many are for minigames, "air running" (only before the trade limit updates), monster hunting, etc. Don't generalise.

It could be due to timezones, of course...I don't live in the US or Europe, but in Asia.

Oh k. One sec while i count how many worlds are unspecified.

28 member worlds with no label on them.

54 non member worlds.

Hmm.

Also, at the time there were 2 screens full of worlds in which there were under 400 players. And 1 screen full in which there were under 300.

Also, just because they "Arent for skilling" dosent mean you can't use them for skilling, which most people do anyway, you can't just use any old world for PKing can you?

O.O

Maybe the boneheaded move was joing a clan?

Collective vs Invididual. Collective fail! :thumbsup:

:thumbup: Indeed.

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]