Barriers and You - A Soul Wars Rant

Racheya

Okay this is one thing that annoys me more than anything else (even freeloaders) when it comes to Soul Wars. People who build barriers and put them up in THEIR OWN TEAM'S SUPPLY AREA. Are you [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed?! People are trying to run in, grab bandages and get out to get into battle and you are there putting up 3 barriers right in the [bleep]ing way of the table. Are you stupid? Do you not realise that you can only have TEN barriers up at a time? I usually see level 30 odd little idiots standing in front of the barricade table and putting them up with NO other purpose than to be a complete [wagon].

Or what about setting up barriers to just destroy them? Have you not noticed the huge battle going on right next to you? There are PLENTY of enemies needing to be killed and you're killing a [bleep]ing barricade.

So if you ever start putting up barricades in your own team's area think about this, you're stopping people from getting health to themselves and their team mates. You're giving the enemy an advantage by slowing down your attack and even trapping people in the area so they can get ancient maged. You are contributing NOTHING towards your own team. Your wasting barrier spaces that some team mate might need on the other side of the battle field while they frantically try and block off the enemy from reaching the obelisk.

*a'splode*

Am I the only one that sees this as a problem? :x

This post has made me realise I use way to many rhetorical questions.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Positives of this: your enemy can't access your supply area.

Negatives: neither can your teammates <.<

:lol: I can see your frustration, I guess people just either don't think or are, like you said, total [wagon]s.

Hope they are proud when the enemy reaches and kills your team's avatar when the others were unable to add any more 'cades. :roll:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

This is what happens when someone with the tendency to be really annoying decides to play RuneScape for fun.

It happens all over the internet, and it does everyone's head in! -.- :x :lol: (I have mixed feelings)

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png