Me and My Awesomeness...

J272

Hoykai, this isnt really as much for crits....Just go ahead and tell me how awesome I am....Kai?

Awesome1.jpg

Im jk :lol: , Im open to crits, but I think itll be interesting to see what you guys (and gals) think :P

If you want to buy one in this angular/ chromed style [doesnt really have to be angular or chrome, just good "sharp" stuff] then PM me and I'll approve or disapprove requests ;)

J272

I knooow, its been terrible over here, My sister has this extremely rare bone marrow disease and is going to need a bone marrow transplant :o

But VERY luckily, I'm able to donate mine to her! Well, we're very near to positive that I can, but we won't know definitively until Wed. at the latest, so ya, its been tons of running around from here to NC and back and all the hospitals...So it would be great if you could help pray for us right now, it would mean a lot :D

Btw, Gratz to you on 100+ Combat :D

J272

P.S. Did you know you spelled 'NADRIL', 'NADIL'? :wink:

Wow, that's really cool that you're doing that fdor your sis. I'll be prayer for ya bro. Whoopsees, gotta change that :P Ya know, that sig was really beautiful when it was .jpg. but I hadta change it when the whole "hi-jacking" went on :? meh.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

As Ryan described, It was done in PS CS2 totally, but I rather like the effect anyways.... I'm still sharpening my skills, and will thus be posting more of my [Possibly 'better'] work :D

J272

Thats just....a cropped image with a render behind it, sorry but, nyah, brushing is much better in the long run, which is why you start asap.

Too bad tip its sig size is rather small >.< i'll have to go make something other than my start 500x125

I knooow, its been terrible over here, My sister has this extremely rare bone marrow disease and is going to need a bone marrow transplant :o

But VERY luckily, I'm able to donate mine to her! Well, we're very near to positive that I can, but we won't know definitively until Wed. at the latest, so ya, its been tons of running around from here to NC and back and all the hospitals...So it would be great if you could help pray for us right now, it would mean a lot :D

Btw, Gratz to you on 100+ Combat :D

J272

P.S. Did you know you spelled 'NADRIL', 'NADIL'? :wink:

=x Exact same thing happened to my cousin, luckily her brother was able to donate bone marrow and she's fine now =)

Thats a big encouragement :D

We should get some definitive results back today on my match [Previously 3/6 from Vanderbilt (who had it wrong :evil: ) and 5/6(And 7/8 on a deeper scale) from Duke :D ] Then we'll be able to decide some specific plan of action.

J272