Strength

Donkeykong23

I considered my SS an upgrade from my dragon scimitar + defender. I get equal or better exp/hour with it. Note that this is only for strength training. If you have the money, get a SS. If you dont, keep your scimitar + defender. The differences are not THAT great.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Since you're saving up for a SGS, I would recommend slaying/AZ'ing for strength with a Dragon Scimitar, and specs with a good ol' DDS.

Though, you can always sell the SS back - but you might lose a couple hundred k depending when you sell it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Since you're saving up for a SGS, I would recommend slaying/AZ'ing for strength with a Dragon Scimitar, and specs with a good ol' DDS.

Though, you can always sell the SS back - but you might lose a couple hundred k depending when you sell it.

He's getting an ss, not an sgs -.-

Whip + controlled = win =P

He's getting an ss, not an sgs -.-

Whip + controlled = win =P

For the sgs part, look at his sig :wall:

And whip in controlled is extremely slow strength training, since that is what he is going for ;)

OT: Use the scim for now, but get the ss if you're willing to spend the cash because it is a bit faster in training strength. If you don't mind losing about 5-10k xp (I think thats accurate :-# ) per hour, then don't buy it at all :P

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

Just buy the ss and use barrows. Bandos increases your max hit by 1 maybe 2 if you're really lucky, and makes you take more damage due to having less defence than barrows ;) . Keep saving for the sgs, you might find it more useful than I did. ::'

5c96fbd7db.png

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

What about getting the SGS and then doing GWD to make money for SS? If you get a hilt or tassets or helms or whatever with a team, you can get a bit of xp and a lot of money for SS. Then you have both! ;)

PM me for fitocracy invite

I plan to AZ my levels, so I don't think I need to worry about my def bonus.

Nah you dont.

And using barrows there is officially a waste.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Assuming AZ is armored zombies (I'm not too keen with acronyms :? ), you might want to try using full void+salve if you have it, since it makes you hit so much higher ;)

Don't start a debate of void and salve stacking, they do... Void + fury + super str with whip gives me a max of 41, and with salve instead of fury its a 45 ;)

Otherwise, bandos isn't that bad of an idea ::'

5c96fbd7db.png