Buying Membership w/ a Visa Gift Card

Mr_Adam

So I want my membership back sometime this week, but I don't want to send in a check, I can't use a credit card, and I'm NOT buying one of the cards from Target. This leaves those Visa gift cards that you can use anywhere...

How would I use one for RuneScape?

Would it be the same as using credit card?

(if it is under credit card), when I run out, what happens?

Is this cheaper than sending in a check? ($20 Visa card has $6 activation fee -.- )

Thanks in advance.

You can use it as you would a normal visa card, when there is no money left it will try 3 times to take another payment then cancel the subscription (payment) and send you an email.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I use visa gift cards to buy my runescape membership. I usually get the $25 cards because if any money is left over on the card after a certain period of time, it is deducted. Even though the card is $25 it costs like $30 because of activation and stuff. After you get your card you have to log on to allaccessgift.com (or whatever it says on the case) and register your card for online purchases. After that you can become a runescape member, and everything will rune smoothly. When the card runs out, you just cant play on a members server anymore, and the card payments stop happening. You DO NOT go into negative payments. I hope this answers your question! ::'

sig-1.gif

just make sure to use a card that you can use outside of your country...i cant do that because jagex is based in the uk and i live in the us and i cant find a card that i can use out of us :wall:

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

just make sure to use a card that you can use outside of your country...i cant do that because jagex is based in the uk and i live in the us and i cant find a card that i can use out of us :wall:

I also live in US, there is an ultimate gamers card that you can buy in the electronics section of wal mart. This works really well. I am old enough to have a debit card, but mastercard wont let me pay for runescape anymore because they say it is a form of "Online gamboling"...How stupid huh? But anyways, just try to go to wal mart and you can buy the ultimate gamers card. Good luck!

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I also live in US, there is an ultimate gamers card that you can buy in the electronics section of wal mart. This works really well. I am old enough to have a debit card, but mastercard wont let me pay for runescape anymore because they say it is a form of "Online gamboling"...How stupid huh? But anyways, just try to go to wal mart and you can buy the ultimate gamers card. Good luck!

Ooh, I didn't think of that - I also live in the US. So no credit gift cards...

How much does the ULTIMATE GAMER'S CARD cost?

EDIT: I also just did the math and the cheapest method overall is prepay with a check for a year ($5.8325/month compared to $5.95 - maybe I'll end up doing that).