Killing green dragons and crafting the hides,profitable?

ibxtoycat

Ok, I've always wanted to kill green dragons, I've always wanted to powertrain prayer, and i want level 70 crafting.

These things conflict with green dragons, So

if i bring a full invent of lobsters, will selling the (crafted) dragonhide make the lobster money back (and how much profit) baring in ind i'm banking the dragon bones?

COmbat stats:

attack - 51

strengh - 51

defence - 44

summoning - 23

prayer - 33

what gear should i use, also? :) ::'

May I advise you to raise your combat level first? Your stats are too low to fight green dragons effectively.

i'm raising them on Green dragons, both prayer and combat :P

You can try it, but I don't think you will last long. If you want fast exp try fighting experiments from the Fenkenstein quest, 25 cb, 100hp (they only drop bones).

+

When you have reached the lvl to fight green dragons effectively, it's better to sell the bones, cash wise, and use the money to raise other skills, wich make you money to spend on prayer.

Ares_Artemis.png

ok, did a trial run, and i must say dragons are pretty fun/good training

i took 25 lobsters (5k), with a varrock tele in the other 3 slots , and for armour

Rune Skimitar

Anti-drag shield

Rune platebody

(thats it)

Killed 2.9 dragons (someone finished last one off)

and got 800gp from coins, and sold nats for 3.5k

Banked 3 Dbones

And i have 4 green Dhides, which after tanning and crafting is worth around 3-4k?

So a 2k profit per run, + 225 x 2.5 prayer exp :)

Gonna try a run with Rune platelegs, rune helm and admant boots

Ok, I've always wanted to kill green dragons, I've always wanted to powertrain prayer, and i want level 70 crafting.

if i bring a full invent of lobsters, will selling the (crafted) dragonhide make the lobster money back (and how much profit) baring in ind i'm banking the dragon bones?

COmbat stats:

attack - 51

strengh - 51

defence - 44

summoning - 23

prayer - 33

My lvl 95 didnt have ease kiling green drags, get higher stats, 43 prayer+, p pots, and youll be fine. 1 or 2 p pots per trip is fine, and trust me, you still profit.

GG.gif

COmbat stats:

attack - 51

strengh - 51

defence - 44

summoning - 23

prayer - 33

My lvl 95 didnt have ease kiling green drags, get higher stats, 43 prayer+, p pots, and youll be fine. 1 or 2 p pots per trip is fine, and trust me, you still profit.

P Pots :o

You can take like 3 pizzas/ chocolate cakes and get a full invent

Jamje.png

null and void

May I advise you to raise your combat level first? Your stats are too low to fight green dragons effectively.

Prayer? Keep the bones, and sell them. When you feel like getting 60/70 then buy and use on an open gilded altar.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Prayer? Keep the bones, and sell them. When you feel like getting 60/70 then buy and use on an open gilded altar.

i'm actualy keeping and using at either ectofunctus or keeping them for when i get the extra few cons levels (i'm at 60 not making gilded altar,making one before it)