The Merchant's Guide to Merchanting

r2-pleasent

But both Runes and Arrows are finished products. The raw materials in this case would be Essence and Wood/Arrows/Ore...

I thought that was obvious.

-Gid.

runes and arrows are the raw materials of maging and ranging.

i thouught that was obvious.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've been stuck at about 4mil in gold for some time now...what would you suggest? because I cannot afford any rares, and I'm f2p so whips are out of the question...

(.../thekooshman\...)

you most likely may never read this post, being that its about 2 months late, but your only real option is to make enough money to get into the basics of rares, so your only starting point is an easter egg :uhh:

which starts at BEST 11mill and goes up to around 19mil.... :anxious:

Hey R2, could you amuse us and update the prices on page 1 with Oct-06 prices?

Would be cool to see the difference since the prices on page 1 are over a year old.

Santas have gone from 4 mil? to 28 mil in just over a year. Would like to see the other prices. That is... if you even read this. Hehe.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Hey R2, could you amuse us and update the prices on page 1 with Oct-06 prices?

Would be cool to see the difference since the prices on page 1 are over a year old.

Santas have gone from 4 mil? to 28 mil in just over a year. Would like to see the other prices. That is... if you even read this. Hehe.

Haha.. He like edited twice, it was like when I started RS :P

ill try and update what i can

santas, currently about 25-28mil peaked 30mil 625%-725%

party hats, out of my league, i know blue is about 450-500mil, thats about it. 726%-806%

currently easters 13.1mil-17mil, peaked at about 18mil 867%-1133%

other than that im clueless, and even these guess are no where near the standards of r2

interesting tho, the runescape enconomy, although still rasing very quickly has slown down, and prices have changed a little as well, with easters and parties outperforming a traditional boomer on santas....lol sounds like to stock exchange... :lol:

Yeah, the only thing I'm familiar with is santa hats.

Since I'm earning money for a red phat, I'm using them as investments until I get enough.

They were creeping close to 30 mil, ,and then started dropping. Probably because of the 99 capes, but they are steadily dropping. 2 days ago, world 2 fally park were averaging around 24 mil.

Now I'm scrambling to make money fast to buy low. lol.

Have 4 santas now, so the red phat is getting closer. Too bad Rs2 got banned (so I hear) I was hoping to get a good idea of market prices.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• 3 weeks later...