My Internet hates me.

Hawks

Recently this has been happening again... My computers take a very long time to load a page and often become unresponsive. This happens both on my XP and my 2000. I am stuck with using Internet Explorer 6 (on the 2000) and 7 (on the XP) (which is probably the source of the problem).

Are there ways to speed up page loading and not get (Not Responding) in IE?

Download glary utilities and do the general cleanup plus clean out your startup programs.

Also i would highly highly recommend getting opera, firefox, chrome or safari 4, since internet explorer 6 & 7 are complete crap.

If IE isn't working because of this hardware, I doubt he will want Firefox, as bloated as it is. Chrome, I thought, only supported XP/Vista, Linux, and OS X 10.5/10.6.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Download glary utilities and do the general cleanup plus clean out your startup programs.

Also i would highly highly recommend getting opera, firefox, chrome or safari 4, since internet explorer 6 & 7 are complete crap.

If IE isn't working because of this hardware, I doubt he will want Firefox, as bloated as it is. Chrome, I thought, only supported XP/Vista, Linux, and OS X 10.5/10.6.

Which is why I put opera first.