Clans; Ideas to rebuild The clans of Runescape

XxZeroxX

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed the lack of clans everywhere. I rarely see clan recruiters anywhere. I have also seen discussions over what runescape is doing for clans. On

Another note, Construction has also grown to lack importance besides a quest requirements. We also know that POH Are only open when and if the player is there and logged in. Well, I say, Why not allow a clan to purchase a clan hall! Allowing a clan to show off their value, Their power in a possible mini-clan wars arena for practice and tournaments within their own ranks. They could also Allow The Titans and future Jagex cup winners to show off trophies From such an event. Please post and let me hear your additions.

Good_Kitty_0.png

Everyone sounds like little girls crying over their spilt milk, but there is no use crying over spilt milk if you didn't want it in the first place...

Jagex is very new to the whole clan game, so they really need to learn from players what clans are all about and what they want. Once they do that, and the clans themselves give the go-ahead (there should be no surprise updates in this field), then Jagex should really get their programming teeth into clans.

It's true that there are loads of already existing content that could easily be converted for the use of clans, but the worst thing Jagex could do is think they know best.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

A functional forum, with real clan lists and member ranks, which apply to the clan chat, would be a good start. It would also ensure that only clan members could enter the chat without 1 leader having to deal with all of the friend/ignore list nonsense.

quit

they should play star wars galaxies ... each clan makes guild hall ..... seperate building that is large and can be decorated like a POH

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

If you have clan lists you could possibly revamp clan wars: a portal, which can lead to different areas and every area has a special effect (a bit like arcanists) there could be desert, a volcano, every clan has his own waiting room which they can design as they want with trophies and such(like POH's) and with a portal to the battle area (or lobby) and there could be a treasury, where you can donate to your clan, and you could buy armours with that money, who go tot he armoury, your clan can use those armours to fight, but only in the clan wars arena and the waiting room and such, and with the money in the treasury you could, apart from buying weapons and armours, stake with a limit which is the trade limit of your clan members together, so there's no RWTing. Oh, you shouldn't be able to take money out of the treasury, and if you want to donate, you could only do that by being a member of the clan, and there should be some limit of donating or leaving and entering your clan (RWT...). Your clan should be able to design it own capes, which get a little stronger every time your clan wins the jagex clan cup.

PS: this was my idea of can wars even before clan wars got released

EisS.gif