Dragon Claws vs Sgs.

deadngone

I have like 45m and I want a weapon and everyone wants. So, I can lend it out to get rid of some junk -.- . So, I was thinking of either buying a D claw ( 28-30m) or a Sgs (47-50m, I don't have enough yet but I can make that much in a week).

So, what do you think? This won't be my primary weapon and I won't be using it much.

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Claws are for some reason much more popular. This i susspect it due to PvP. I'm not sure how the lending thing works but i think people would use d claws much more than sgs. D claws might go for less an hour but you will be able to get them out more than your sgs.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Alright. I'll give it some thought.

To be honest though, if you're not going to ever use either of them then its a bad investment. Get something like a Bgs instead. Cheap, but people still borrow them.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Nobody would borrow claws. Claws are only used for pvp. Since you cant have borrowed items in pvp, they dont need it. Claws arent useful anywhere else

Yeah i wasnt sure about whether or not you can use borrowed item in PvP. well then SGS whould be best shot i guess.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Honestly sgs would lend a lot better then claws, I normally lend to people who MH for a few hours and they would take around 100k/hr (less per/hr for longer times). I really dont see claws being helpful unless you do pvp minigames. If you had to pick one I would say SGS, but never spend all your money on a single item.

Just noticed you don't have 70 pray, get that now, you wont regret it.

randomkcopyq.png

Look at this this way; Claws are a nice spec weapon for pvp (and pvm cause of its damage output) and SGS are only good for pvm cause of its healing special attack. Id have a hard time deciding myself but i would most likely get claws and full melee void and rush ppl in Edge or SGS for slayer or training. If u get lucky you would double your cash in a couple of days :D

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Nobody would borrow claws. Claws are only used for pvp. Since you cant have borrowed items in pvp, they dont need it. Claws arent useful anywhere else

Go to world 144 and stand near the bank.

Since the specials are almost guaranteed to get you the amount of damage you need to get PC points there in high demand there.

I've also seen it used at barrows to do some nice fast damage to karil and ahrim.

SGS is a far better general usage weapon, but you'll be able to lend D claws out easier and for more.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Since the specials are almost guaranteed to get you the amount of damage you need to get PC points there in high demand there.I've also seen it used at barrows to do some nice fast damage to karil and ahrim.

SGS is a far better general usage weapon, but you'll be able to lend D claws out easier and for more.

Anybody can do enough damage in PC to get points, all you need is 50 damage you can get that from a dds spec as well.

I see no reason why anybody would pay to borrow claws. SGS has far more uses and should undoubtedly have more demand.

Since the specials are almost guaranteed to get you the amount of damage you need to get PC points there in high demand there.I've also seen it used at barrows to do some nice fast damage to karil and ahrim.

Anybody can do enough damage in PC to get points, all you need is 50 damage you can get that from a dds spec as well.

I see no reason why anybody would pay to borrow claws. SGS has far more uses and should undoubtedly have more demand.

Go to world 144 PC bank for 5 minutes and see how many people want to borrow them. Then play a few games and watch the d clawers. They spec the portal or a npc then either sit back and do nothing or switch to a different weapon.

I've been camping there for about 3 days on/off to get my full void, so please don't tell me people don't use them there.

Wait for about 4 hours (peak borrowing time) then check this RSOF topic. The amount of people wanting borrow D claws is always equal or greater then the amount of people wanting to borrow SGS.

Why do people borrow D claws over SGS?

3 letters, PvP.

Like I said in my post SGS is the better weapon only its easier to lend out D claws.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Even though you can't use claws in PvP/BH worlds you can use them at the Duel Arena/FoG/PvM. You can always use claws yourself too. :D They are both great special weapons though, I'd probably get the SGS tbh. Godswords are always in demand as they aren't useless without the spec.

imagangster.png