Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I like a more creative way to express my rage.

And if you refer to the contradiction of not supporting abuse and expressing my rage by saying I want to kick a baby, I think it makes it more meaningful. It says that I am so angry I'm willing to forsake all my morals and inhibitions due to my anger and take out my rage on an innocent being.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

That's so deep.

*not in a sarcastic [wagon] way

But then again, I never gotten THAT angry before in my life.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have been trying to cut back on curse words recently though.

For instance saying "son of a mother's lover" rather than other expletives.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Same, I really don't like using curse words when I don't have to.

It makes me feel like one of the hicks. God I hate them so much...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Brain, chemicals, natural response. Y'know, that stuff.

2pzzjb9.jpg

you don't have to worry about all this stuff if you just never get angry

IT WORKS

And bingo was his name oh!

I'm not trying to accomplish anything.

My mom is on the phone with her friend, her friend first asked if there are McDonald's restaurants (if they so deserve that title) in England, and then called Wales a city.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I'm not sure a whole lot of people care about the difference between Wales, Scotland, and England, except the people who live there. Maybe others care about Scotland and England.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Apparently in the UK, it's a big deal if you're Welsh, Scottish, English, etc.

So says my English teacher.

I am eating fried chicken and watermelon as I type this post. LOL

Ivj4C.jpg

Apparently in the UK, it's a big deal if you're Welsh, Scottish, English, etc.

So says my English teacher.

My point. Methinks no one cares but them though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah I really don't care if you're Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh.

They all sound the same, in terms of accents.

I can tell the difference between Scottish, English, and Irish.

2pzzjb9.jpg

The musical kids are calling this week Hell Week because I guess they have to stay late and do stuff. Makes me wanna laugh my ass off every time the call it that.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'm gonna make a list of things that I get angry about with the idea that if I recognize these things then I will conquer them and NEVER BECOME ANGRY AGAIN. I'll post it eventually, really.

Can we keep politics out of this thread? That's pretty much the reason I left OT.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You're more than entitled to it. It just quickly gets me fired up, and as i like evreybody here, and I don't wanna get into arguments is all.

2pzzjb9.jpg