Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Exactly.

What's the point of shelling out thousands and thousands of dollars when jobs are based on people you know, not your qualifications.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You're going to be working 40 years at a minimum wage job 24/7 to pay off the debt anyways.

So, why not?

Seeing how our country really is [bleep]ing stupid when it comes to education, I might just apply for job training instead.

Or I'll move to Sweden.

That's only if you major in something retarded like business or psychology.

I'm pretty sure my parents haven't saved up for my college at all.

Guess I'll find a job this Summer or something, because SOMEONE has to.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

My mother hasn't saved a single penny for my future.

She's riding on the hopes that I'll get scholarships to help pay my way through college.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My mother hasn't saved a single penny for my future.

She's riding on the hopes that I'll get scholarships to help pay my way through college.

Neither has mine.

Also that feeling when the entire skin glitches on this thread only.

j0xPu5R.png

That feel when it's only happening to you.

Since I am low income, I will qualify for a few scholarships, but I seriously doubt they'll help me pay my way through most of my college career.

thebeatles0211.jpg

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

heh, highly expensive college education.

america you've got it backwards

18K in total or so for my degree. same for engineering (per year rates are higher so around 35 - 40K) and most others except perhaps law and medicine at a (excellent) uni.

There are scholarships for everything. I went through a ~200 page book of scholarships and applied to as many as I qualified for. I'm talking stuff like a $150 annual scholarship for working at a grocery store for over a year during high school. It all helps and it adds up. Between those, the scholarship my school offered me, and my Pell Grants, I haven't had to take out any loans yet.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Must be your guys' internets.

Gotta get that bacon and corn out of your internet vents, they slow your speeds waaay down.

hard refresh plz

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome