Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I don't know if he's trolling, or actually this retarded.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

if you;re stupid. get an iphone.

if you like windows, get windows mobile.

if you love free stuff and google, get android.

if you are a business owner and you need fast emailing.. get a blackberry.

if you cannot afford a smartphone.... get a regular phone.

<_<

when choosing a phone, if your fingers are large, small buttons won't work.

if your fingers are small.. blackberry keyboards are something you'll love.

if you drop things all the time, get a cheap phone made with "good quality materials"

if you're not careless, get the most delicate phone ever like the HTC EVO

once you go smartphone, you won't go back.

Just get a damn phone you like, if there was a better priced one, oh [bleep]ing well.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Just get a tracfone.

Simple, cheap, easy to use.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That's actually very useful. Thank you. Is there a place that I can choose the features I want/need and it'll tell me phones that fall into that category?

Usually most stores will. But at the same time, they'll try to sell you everything.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

if you;re stupid. get an iphone.

if you like windows, get windows mobile.

if you love free stuff and google, get android.

if you are a business owner and you need fast emailing.. get a blackberry.

if you cannot afford a smartphone.... get a regular phone.

This is actually really bad information.

That's actually very useful. Thank you. Is there a place that I can choose the features I want/need and it'll tell me phones that fall into that category?

Usually most stores will. But at the same time, they'll try to sell you everything.

if you lived in canada.. i'd say try the phone company's website.

however, I don't know which company in the usa is the cheapest.

if I were you, I'd go with the cheapest company ever.

also if you're not good with money at all.. it's better to get a prepaid phone.. especially if you can't control yourself.

however if you will plan on paying a phone bill for the next few years, and so on... prepaid can be expensive if you use the phone a lot.

my ex had a phone and didn't answer my calls or texts during important periods because he had no monies to talk. (or so he claimed)

however, what plans I reccomend are:

unlimited texting

unlimited talk during the evening hours and weekends

and a few hundred minutes for calling during the daytime.

that has been the best plan for me as I refuse to talk to anyone before 7pm.

you will want to get unlimited data plans too.

if you get a smartphone.. it'd be like having an ipod and you can do like fluff and browse fg all the time on it.

basically.. think about what you will be doing with the phone. but i do think that what I suggest should work..

Yeah yeah. I saw that like an hour ago on Reddit.

My dad has an Android and he seems to like it. I'll probably just go with that.

robot has an android... and it's a very sweet phone.

my windows mobile was a sweet phone too.. in terms of software and free apps.

my sister rhea had an iphone, which I always thought was crap.. and i've used it for a while actually and went back to my old phone.

she now has an android and loves it.. she's totally in love...

and... i'll be getting an android for my next phone too.... simply because windows mobile is crap now and android is the best thing now.

but that's just my opinion.

another thing to think about phones.. is.. how heavy it is.

rhea doesn't like the phone when it's too heavy.. however I love it when the phones are heavy. im careless and drop things a lot.. so i always get a nice phone with some substance to it. i also love using both hands to hold my phone.. and i like having a hardware keyboard.. as well as a touch screen.

what i like doing to non touchscreen phones is touching the screen and then commenting to other people that... oh.. their phone isn't touchscreen.. how weird.

got rhea pissed of angry when i did that to her blackberry...

Oh my god, what the [bleep] did they do to Runescape?

I usually have a lot of down time at work when I'm on the register, so I'll probably be using it then. I'll advertise that I got a new phone and I want to text with people on facebook, so I dunno how much that will be.

in that case.. you definitely need at least unlimited SMS and unlimited data plans!

along with SMS there is something called MMS which stands for multi-media something.. i forget. anyways.. get that as well.. [bleep]es love sending other people pics of their cats through picture messaging. and can also include sound in them.

you'll be screwed.. so definitely get SMS/MMS unlimited.. and unlimited data plans.

that is a bare minimum.

if anything, you can download skype, pay 3 dollas a month and call them through that.

ABC, DO NOT LISTEN TO WITS

I don't know if she's trying to troll you or just giving terrible advice.

Unless you're texting a LOT, you will not need unlimited texting. I text daily with a lot of people but can manage it to the point where I am still well within a limited amount. As you say you have no friends, I highly doubt you're going to need unlimited texting. Complete waste of money.

Honestly, for your first phone, just get a Tracfone so you can get an idea of what you'll be using it for.

http://cell-phone-providers-review.toptenreviews.com/

here's a site i found through google comparing phone providers.

I'd say virgin mobile looks like it might be good. not the worst or best.. but looks about good.. and they probably have those in your area.