Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

And then the world asploded. boom.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Okay, yesterday I slept until noon and today until 12:30, both I had detailed, weird dreams during the morning hours. Yesterday I was a seductive serial killer and today I was on a bad date with a woman. I shouldn't sleep until noon. I liked the serial killer one a lot more, it was less uncomfortable to kill people. I killed someone in the face by shoving their face in closing bus doors and getting their neck in their just in time to hit the jugular. Another one I lured in seductively onto the roof of my dorm and then left for something, came back masked as a man, and stabbed to death. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS. I felt powerful though. The one this morning was just uncomfortable, as the girl was a girl and mean and weird and for some reason I was really trying. I faintly recall telling her "I do not date women" and it seemed like she didn't either, which was probably more awkward than if she'd been into me. No, I can't say. Maybe tomorrow if I sleep till noon that twist will come in. Or maybe I'll do something cool, like travel the world.

So basically on the second dream you fell in love with the you from the first dream?

16185_s.gif

Also

>I had joined the official holiday gift group before this update

>Now it won't count the achievement

>Not sure how to leave the group to re-join

>STEAM

>my face when I just did that

>everything went smoothly without any snafus

>STEAM

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Seriously, [bleep] thiese Great gift pile achievements. It's like they went out of their way to pick the least played games just to make them sell more. Jurassic Park: The game? COME ON.

16185_s.gif

Wait, if you got 98 in Calc in high school, why do you have to take the course again in college?

It wasn't AP calc, so it doesn't really count for anything officially.

I find it kinda pointless since it will just be a refresher course more than anything.

What are you trying to do in terms of schooling Abc?

PhD in mechanical engineering

It's storming. Yay.

Also, abc, Fate/Apocrypha is being released already.

Is that another Type Moon vn? If so, where does it fall chronologically?