Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hey Tyler, send some of that blizzard up here.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If I could have gotten rid of it yesterday, I would have. It canceled the speech tournament, but not school. We'll probably have school monday too. Ergh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

[hide]Welp, almost broke my neck. Today's going to be fun.[/hide]

uQJWh.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey Pie.

HI

yeah the excision concert was pretty awesome, it was soooo long. Got there at 6:15pm and left at 1am and there was probably like an hour left. saw some funny shit, including two separate incidents of guys on drugs falling on me, passing out.

my hearing is also incredibly damaged, the gimmick thing for this tour was that it was a 100,000 watt sound system... i don't know anything about what that even means but it was the loudest thing i've ever heard

I was walking down the stairs with my basket of laundry when I tripped on some trash bags blocking the last few steps. I fell on my back, but it could have easily been my neck.

Whatevs.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY, YOU SHOULD ALL GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY IT

Bro, it's not my fault the damn bags were there.

I rewashing my jeans because, for some reason, they smelled godawful right after being washed. Maybe it was the rain water? They didn't smell bad before, and nothing else that I washed in that same load smelled bad either.

Also, I'm creating the ultimate hambrguer. I'll trascend humanity...

16185_s.gif

Also, I'm creating the ultimate hambrguer. I'll trascend humanity...

Sis coqua magica!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide=Language]YcIzB.png[/hide]

yep yep yep