Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

2lb2tye.jpg

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Holy [cabbage].

This game is something.

Its actually pretty fun, currently in English class, we are learning about the Saxons and the Normans, William and whats his face Saxon guy, I forgot already.

Well [cabbage].

I know right? i just won, playing as Denmark. If you get the full game you start with like 3 factions but after you play as one of them like 10 more open up. Like I said, more important than anything is money, it makes everything go.

Also on the battlefield, my favorite setup, which sometimes works to great effect and sometimes does not is this.

Cavalry in front of and to the sides of your infantry. Infantry lined up in a row sometimes 2 "units" thick. Archer behind infantry. (i had a setup using letters but the spaces didn't work)I don't like the archers as they get absolutely destroyed by cavalry, and do very poorly against infantry, also they don't seem to kill very many people.

This setup allows you Infantry to advance at the enemy straight on. While they are engaged archers can supplement the attack by raining arrows. Meanwhile your cavalry are moving up both flanks, this way they cant attack the enemy archers, or hit the infantry in the side or back, which is critical when fighting spear infantry.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I've thought of /FG/'d version of Ballroom blitz, its not completely done though.

Same as Frontier Psychiatrist.

But I've got over 100 more pages to think of something.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm considering playing as one of the Islamic factions. But the accent and the building style don't realy appeal to me...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm considering playing as one of the Islamic factions. But the accent and the building style don't realy appeal to me...

Do it and totally troll, I'm assuming this is in the 15th century, Europe.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

2pqqe10.jpg

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

2pqqe10.jpg

Dammit Tyler, stop escaping my closet.

Which reminds me.

*Goes in closet*

*Gets some grapes*

*Snacks*

I [bleep]ing love grapes.

2pqqe10.jpg

Dammit Tyler, stop escaping my closet.

Which reminds me.

*Goes in closet*

*Gets some grapes*

*Snacks*

I [bleep]ing love grapes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

eO4ga.jpg

Oh David, how you portray my reactions so well.

I have now litterally ROFLed, my father was in the bathtub while I argued with a mom 30 min ago. Then just a few minutes ago he tried to tell her she was too loud; "I sat up in the refrigerator and I heard you yell!"

How many moms do you have? :shock:

HAI HARO

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

David Tennant > all other Doctor impostors

perhaps i should clarify. He is the only REAL doctor.

2pzzjb9.jpg

David Tennant > all other Doctor impostors

perhaps i should clarify. He is the only REAL doctor.

TBEKg.gif

@ Goon

IT'S a TARDIS YOU [bleep]!

But yes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Is he the guy who drives the telephone box?

gpyG8.jpg