Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMwWxmrQSGE

ever since my friend showed me this song, i liked it, even tho the vid is kinda weird

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

:mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Halo and Tyler, i hereby pronounce you furry and man!

Tyler can now remove his chastity belt!

51374811_SI7jO.jpg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

You come across a shop that sells an unique watch that allows you to stop time, and also lets you rewind it for no more than 30 seconds. How much are you willing to pay to get it?

I'd give all I have for it. about $2000 and heck, I'll throw my iPod in.

$5

You come across a shop that sells an unique watch that allows you to stop time, and also lets you rewind it for no more than 30 seconds. How much are you willing to pay to get it?

$5

Try to keep the buy price low so the sell price will stay low

Im going with wits, shes smartcatass.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

$5

Try to keep the buy price low so the sell price will stay low

Im going with wits, shes smartcatass.

I'd be willing to bargin with the shop keeper as high as $20...

however.. if it is a real time rewind watch.. i'd probably abuse my power if I could to get it for free after the fact that I bought it...

even if the price was $5...

Who you're a weeaboo. This means war. War of 1812.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I dont get it.

Page number.

Also for anyone who cares i am going out running with a 20lb weight vest for the first time. lets see how this goes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I dont get it.

Page number.

Also for anyone who cares i am going out running with a 20lb weight vest for the first time. lets see how this goes.

Sounds like fun

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wasn't too bad, it bounced around a good bit though.

I no longer have sympathy for fat people (as though I ever did) they carry that weight around all day and should be used to it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wasn't too bad, it bounced around a good bit though.

I no longer have sympathy for fat people (as though I ever did) they carry that weight around all day and should be used to it.

Yeah... When ever my friends stuggle with weight vests, I laugh at them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang