Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Isn't the telephone box a space ship or something?

time/space machine

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw

No, but he does steal some attractive women from their previous loves.

Well, expect for Donna, she was mainly for the personality.

Martha on the other hand...

wZodh.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw

No, but he does steal some attractive women from their previous loves.

Well, expect for Donna, she was mainly for the personality.

Martha on the other hand...

wZodh.jpg

Thats like my favorite episode of Doctor Who. I swear for like a week I stared at statues.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I just watched the newest season's episode on the weeping angles, [bleep]ing a man.

I would not want to be caught in a room with those mother [bleep]ers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So he's like a time traveling Inspector Gadget?

Hes the mother[bleep]ing Doctor.

Hes something of his own.

[hide=Swears and stuff etc etc] EN43t.jpg [/hide]

I just watched the newest season's episode on the weeping angles, [bleep]ing a man.

They did another episode one them?! Must see! Call me a perv if you want, but I wanna know how they reproduce. I know they cover their eyes so they cant see each other but I mean it can't be easy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

They did another episode one them?! Must see! Call me a perv if you want, but I wanna know how they reproduce. I know they cover their eyes so they cant see each other but I mean it can't be easy.

You definitely have to see it, even though you have to go through Matt Smith...

But dude, give him a chance, when I first saw him I was like: OH HELL NO.

Than I just watched a few episodes, and I was hooked.

You just gotta deal with it.

SHOWER TIEM, with a [bleep]ed up ankle, fun.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

sFQKl.jpg

BOX OF RAPE!

2pzzjb9.jpg

ricky-bobby-piss-excellence.jpg

That should be my picture.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*Scrapes Goon off my computer monitor with a spatula*