Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I sprained a few ligaments in my ankle.

I have a cast now, feels cool man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wits is having her mens

2 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Pirate_Felix,Google

HALP HALP HALP HALP

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

War of 1812 is over.

December 24 War of 1812: The Treaty of Ghent is signed, officially ending the war.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wasn't too bad, it bounced around a good bit though.

I no longer have sympathy for fat people (as though I ever did) they carry that weight around all day and should be used to it.

Yeah... When ever my friends stuggle with weight vests, I laugh at them.

The whole point is I'm carrying more than my body is built for, and I do better than they do.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Also, I've been playing Medieval II: Total War. I love how the pope called a crusade against one of my cities and still fought off all of Christendom.

napoleanwin.jpg?t=1287526089

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I feel like pirating a game...But Im so bored and lazy not to do it...

i feel like stealing from the pope and the queen of england

...But Im so bored and lazy not to do it...

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Ima check out the Total War demo.

The Bear's Tips For total War

1. Money. Get it. Lots of it.

2. Make friends early, they eventually betray you, or if you think you can, betray them first.

3. Keep the pope happy.

a. He'll give you money occasionally

b. If you really piss him off he might call a crusade against you and everyone and their brother will be after your ass (literally)

4. Trade. With everyone you can.

a. try to aquire territories by the sea, ocean trade makes a lot more money (at least it seems to me) than land

b. Build buildings to promote trade (and money making) before anything else. You can get as many troops as you want when you're swimming in money.

5.Rebellions

a. Riots. Avoid these by building buildings that keep people happy and keep a large garrison. The garrison is also go for fighting of beseigers.

b. If the City has a civil revolt (ie. throw you out) When you re-take it, slaughter the population.

1b. Feels good to get back at them

2b. Pretty much all unhappiness goes away (lets face it you killed anyone who looked at you wrong)

3b. It gives you some good monies.

2pzzjb9.jpg

3. Keep the pope happy.

b. If you really piss him off he might call a crusade against you and everyone and their brother will be after your ass (literally)

5.Rebellions

a. Riots. Avoid these by building buildings that keep people happy and keep a large garrison. The garrison is also go for fighting of beseigers.

b. If the City has a civil revolt (ie. throw you out) When you re-take it, slaughter the population.

2b. Pretty much all unhappiness goes away (lets face it you killed anyone who looked at you wrong)

lol

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

You come across a shop that sells an unique watch that allows you to stop time, and also lets you rewind it for no more than 30 seconds. How much are you willing to pay to get it?

I'd give all I have for it. about $2000 and heck, I'll throw my iPod in.

Is it an anti-paradox watch?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

@ death.. it had betters be!

Wasn't too bad, it bounced around a good bit though.

I no longer have sympathy for fat people (as though I ever did) they carry that weight around all day and should be used to it.

Wits is having her mens

2 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Pirate_Felix,Google

HALP HALP HALP HALP

no.. possibly pms though..

3. Keep the pope happy.

5.Rebellions

lol

Tis true.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Holy [cabbage].

This game is something.

Its actually pretty fun, currently in English class, we are learning about the Saxons and the Normans, William and whats his face Saxon guy, I forgot already.

Well [cabbage].

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]