Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

What Halo? What are you trying to say here?

Im trying to say

FINLAND

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I figured that, but what. Is that when the doctor gets out of that box thingy?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Yeah usually seniors here graduate before the end of the school year for everyone else, so they would take any finals early. However, that is not the case this year, so we take finals at the same time as everyone else and don't get to be as special.

And here in MN we have to start school after Labor Day now, and before it was Sept 1st at the earliest, and in my district we have long breaks, so we get out early June. This year is the latest I remember, in middle school I remember being done June 3 but this year with late Labor Day it's thrown off.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

It's the new season of Doctor Who Seany.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Since when is Tyler a Doctor Who fan.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Well the answer is no. God. I don't know what the world's coming to.

Oh, so you're not in a relationship with Death anymore?

Well now. Who would have seen that one coming?

Whats your favorite episode?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Since Halo introduced me. Duh.

wait. Really?

NWoEv.jpg

YES! I have converted another one!

TARDIS

Get it right you fools.

Looks like its still just you and me halo :(

2pzzjb9.jpg

My bros who watched it, not sure if they still do, told me to watch one episode, and that was all I needed to watch. Something about statues or angels or something. Memory fading.

I didn't watch it.

Haw.png

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yep.

And the other 8 people at my school that love Doctor Who as much as I do .

BCcr3.jpg

Yeah I know.

[hide]Ass/[/hide]