Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Like I said, your choice, but I think chalking it up to paranoia is silly. People carry money in their wallet even if they don't plan on buying anything. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Anywho, not trying to cut you short or anything, but serious discussion in /FG/ is like deodorant in a chocolate bar. It just doesn't belong.

Shall we continue with our scheduled spam?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Just you and me tonight Seany.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Halo, it's almost midnight, I have school tomorrow, whats my excuse?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You were too busy getting yet another page with me!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

likely true.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Post in haste my friend

Go back to the kitchen...

yeah but we tolerate it because on some level we all hope to see you naked some day.

2pzzjb9.jpg

me too because im female

Marry me, Goon?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i've never met anyone from Utah.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Sorry Jimmy. Goon is ours.

You can't take him away from us.

:(

You can share Goon though, right?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You can have him on Wednesdays and every other weekend.

2pzzjb9.jpg

BUT I DONT WANA SHARE GOON!

Also, you decide to read the thread at midnight.

I'm busy on Wednesdays. Can I have him on Tuesdays?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Seany. Go to bed. Seriously.

ok...

2pzzjb9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dmk2aDKkTU

Some cricket for your viewing pleasure!

RIP Michaelangelopolous