Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Can a mod like change the title back

I keep clicking on that stupid Dont Hurt The Wall game instead of this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I wish I could, but I'm a Tavvy Mod. :D

On a separate note, tornadoes. Tornadoes everywhere. Except in this little storm pocket of a town, god bless it. Seriously, we're like the only green area in New York on the Doppler.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

My face when the radar on the NWS website is down.

Also, I've been watching the weather channel all night. The south is getting their [cabbage] slapped.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My name is Markus and I created Plentyoffish.com, every year our members go on over 10,000,000 dates! I bet you know at least one friend that has met or married someone they met on Plentyoffish. Why is plentyoffish such a great place to meet someone? Well for starters only people who want a relationship are going to take the time and effort required to sign up. How many times have you talked to someone at a bar, work event or gym and not known if they were single, or better yet single and looking? Think about it, where else can you find millions of people in one place all looking for someone to be with? If you are looking for someone to be with, you should sign up!

Hilarious. Really.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

10 million dates.

Well now.

Please go coat your face in kerosene.

And it would seem that where I am is one of the few places not getting the crap beaten out of it by nature. Instead, nature's just pretty much been picking weird weather out of its nose and teeth and flinging it rapid-fire in our general direction.

a70c7.png

Up here it's just been...Normal.

I don't like normal.

Also, I've been watching the weather channel all night. The south is getting their [cabbage] slapped.

Tornado warnings all around my county.. :s

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

tumblr_l9potjNaTE1qb9haho1_500.png

RIP Dawngate ;-;

And instead of seeking shelter, you're posting in /FG/.

Sounds like something I would do.

I brought my laptop in teh cellar. :thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

And instead of seeking shelter, you're posting in /FG/.

Sounds like something I would do.

I'm in a house. It would pass as a shelter, I presume?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

@Nex: There's nothing tornadic in New York.

Why are you in a cellar? Unless you're in a trailer, a severe thunderstorm won't do much damage.

@Monk.

Uh yeah I guess. Just be careful. Mother nature means business tonight.

Halo, a tornado touched down somewhere nearby and we had a legit alarm-thing, for like 10 minutes. Back upstairs now.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ohhh yeah there was that one warning a while ago...

Makes sense. Better safe than sorry I guess.

Honestly though Halo, tornadoes aren't something to worry about unless you're in a warning right where you live. And you can tell when they're going to show up.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Eh, if I hear a siren, or the local tv station says a tornado has touched down within the city limits, I'm not worried.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

Honestly though Halo, tornadoes aren't something to worry about unless you're in a warning right where you live. And you can tell when they're going to show up.

Yeah I know. And I'm not worrying.

Facebook is so glitchy. the [bleep] man. I can't even open my message box with out refreshing a few times.