Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

They don't rape like they used to. Used to be just the element of surprise and a swinging arm, now its all creepy guys and roofies.

What happened to the good old days?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If silver wits says anything to you, ignore her. And don't ask for pics. You will not survive the attempt.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I may or may not but definitely do have a gallon or so of green Hawaiian punch right here. Half gone of course.

2pzzjb9.jpg

And don't ask for the nickel tour. Her definition of 'nickel tour' involves 2 naked men, 3 shaved cats, 50ft of chain, and enough rubber to cover alaska.

Despite him trolling by saying this, it's actually probably true.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'd never shave kitty... she doesn't like bathing.. so she won't like shaving. <_<

Thats what she said >.>

Full of win.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Of course not.

2pzzjb9.jpg

George Mendel was a badass.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ok.

2pzzjb9.jpg

War doesn't prove you're right, you just beat the snot out of the other guy other guy until he admits he was wrong.

2pzzjb9.jpg