Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

ok

ffs it wont work. just skip to :13

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

ok

ffs it wont work. just skip to :13

fix'd.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Congratulations Pie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today frosh tall girl is out in the hall with her class, I go to punch her and she asks me her question from class (they were speed dating with questions on WWI for review) and then I asked if she seriously wanted an answer. She had asked what a war of attrition was. I gave dumbed down term answer of it's fighting till you're tired, endurance deal and she looked at me like whut. Yep, I paid attention in freshman world history.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

People got denied at my school, I didn't even apply. I probably could have gotten in but I was concerned about my lack of volunteer work, all I had was stuff from biology in 9th grade and then a summer community service camp for two years, which wasnt much compared to the people who volunteer at the clinic and church and whatnot.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

ok

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I would be rejected

I have almost no hours of volunteering.

Probably like a few but I don't remember them.

Cool little box

EI

I could really care less about NHS.

I've never heard anyone say, "My experiences with NHS really helped further my life goals, or even made a tangible difference in my life." Thus my care level remains less than or equal to 0.

2pzzjb9.jpg