Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

welp

i', rrrreaaly sick today and this could be my last psot of the dayd since i play on sleeping all day today. god damn i feel like [cabbage].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>.> Double posting wins?

lrn2doublepost!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

thats a sign

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I think Napalm lost a very dear friend of his to a heart attack. He was very young, I think around 18 or so.

Yeah, it's just as you say.

Also, got a birthday party tonight, so no sleep, so I'll go half drunk half asleep to uni tomorrow.

Mite b cool.

16185_s.gif

Game got canceled. We're supposed to be getting big storms.

Gotta get food then get outside, otherwise this will be one of the laziest days I've had in a while. I had 1 gym class today and we did nothing.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

seeend some storms up here man

i love thunderstorms

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ok. Whenever they're mostly by I'll just flex and that should send em scurrying up to you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

It's a shame whats happened to the mohawk.

back in the day it meant: I'm a bad lad, you wanna scalp this [cabbage] you gotta earn it.

nowadays: Hi I think I'm a rebel and listen to grown men scream about their anger issues.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I never saw the mowhawk as a symbol of coolness

I always used to think if you had one, you were a freak. Man I was such a [bleep] to kids when I was a kid.

by back in the day, I mean like Native Americans and [cabbage]. Not the 80s or whatnot. I'm pretty sure almost no one got scalped in the 80's.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Before I go running I'd like to share this mental tidbit.

Tornados are kinda like mosh pits in the sky.

Theres a tornado watch in my area till 10.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'm checkin' out the radar on the NWS website, I don't think you guys will get any tornadoes tonight.

apparently there were some in the system but they dissipated, not overly concerned. Either way, its runnin tiem.

2pzzjb9.jpg