Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Ohai fluff.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

How are you on this fine night?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

DO YOU WANT ME TO PAIR YOU UP WITH ME THEN? <_<

Didn't notice this before. But I like you. I thought it was going to be with someone/thing I don't like.

im gonna get my hair cut shooooort. soon. probably as soon as summer starts but idk.

Weren't you going to post a pic of your face yesterday? Or did I miss you doing that?

You've discovered my secret.

well [bleep].

Does this bother you? :rolleyes:

Back from speech. 9:17. Don't have homework done, or even started. Awesome.

Good luck. D:

if manga edits define me...

and ben likes manga edits...

then ben likes things that define me?

I never claimed to like the edits, just said they don't bother me. Meaning you don't bother me.

I'm actually his father, and I demand he be banned!

I FOUND IT. THE FIRST TIME HE ADMITTED THAT HE WAS MY FATHER.

I vaguely remember this. Good work finding it, son. I am proud.

Oh god Dax is such a [bleep]ing Wizard.

I am even more proud.

Life just isn't worth living any more.

DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. Jimmy will buy you a new one.

Lulz homework. I hardly remember what that is.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah u did, but u were in 7th grade.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Just spent an hour watching ancient RSMVs that I used to watch. So nostalgia tripping right now.

Picked up about 40 songs to download. I usually quit at 20. >.>

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I only ever took AP US History.

2pzzjb9.jpg

They didn't promote the AP test for US history my year, but last year they ha a ton of people taking it. I've taken lit, human geo, and macroecon. 4s on lit and Econ and 3 on geo, which I was perfectly fine with because it's passing and that class ended for me a few months before the test.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Dont even know what I got on my AP test.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Advanced Placement

2pzzjb9.jpg

You look like the guy in ur avatar.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Cool, you're a dad.

2pzzjb9.jpg