Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Y'know... I'm not that sad that I missed page 4k. I mean, you Aussies don't get to post in the "prime" hours, so I guess you kind of deserved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Bw8Sa2kFA

NOT GONNA LIE, I THINK THIS MAKES UP FOR ALL ANIMOSITY I HELD TOWARDS ABC FOR HIS CONSTANT TROLLING.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL,AND I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE ALL OF THAT.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Uh yeah. Cool video that I can't see because you removed it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ok

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

One of the symptoms is deja vu.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tuscan Garlic Rolls > The Rest of the Universe

Also, I may have been the only non-Australian on P4K? And the only one to post a video? Lemme go check, and make it an autoplay. :twisted:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Goon. Would you care to join me in posting cat images/gifs?

4w0DW.gif

make it an autoplay. :twisted:

Now you're getting it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

WE MUST GO DEEEPAH

WE MUST GO DEEErPAH

2pzzjb9.jpg

This is one pound of fat.

iSaR9.png

One day someone needs to bury this beneath a wall of posts to other games.

HAH!

WOOOH! First thunderstorm of the year!

So yeah I'll just quad post.

Six is pretty cool too I guess.